Chapter 11

GUYS THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE BOOK IM SO SAD TO SEE THIS BOOK GET FINISHED!!!! *Silently Cries*  

almost a year later

Lj's Pov

Its been almost a year since Y/n died. We had a funeral for her and put her in the ground. Alot has changed. Y/n had always made us smile and since she is gone its not even fun to be here anymore.

Y/n's Pov (Whats gonna happen right here cant happen irl i think)

My eyes opened and all i saw was darkness and i smelt metal. Where the fuck am i? I start to scream and that's when i start to hear something where i was.

Slendys Pov

We were all by Y/n's grave. When we all heard screaming coming from in the grave. 

"Get the shovels!!!" I yelled as they ran and got the shovels. About 2 minutes later they started digging and they made it to the casket. We heard banging and started to see the top start to come un-done.

Y/n's Pov

I started to bang on something and i started to see light. So i pushed the thingy open and saw that all the cp's were looking at me. I sat up and saw that i was in a casket, then everything came back. 

"Oh."  Was all that came out of my mouth.

"How!?! You died!!" Ej said 

"Welp guess im back." I get out of the ground and walk around then walk to Lj and kiss his cheek.

THE END.

Its not the end yet im gonna make another one so look out for a new book. I hope u liked the ending of the book. With that being said bye!!!