Undercover Princess

Chapter One
Emilia's Pov

"You don't have to go if you don't want to, we can find another way." Said my father, the king of Llilya.

"Yes, I do, father, there is no other way, and it's not like I'm going by myself. I'll have James." I point out.

"Fine.'' He sighed. "Your plane leaves in an hour, but you can still change your mind."

"I know, but I won't."

This is so wrong. Yay, I'm going to America and all, but for all the wrong reasons, you'd think to be the princess you'd have some say in your love life, but noo, you get what you get, and you can't throw a fit. Well, You can throw a fit, but that won't change anything. If I don't find the guy for me by the time I finish high school, I'm screwed! There is no turning back now. Or... *shivers*

I'll have to marry Prince Michael -gag- he is the rudest, meanest, snob ever! He is a spoiled brat who gets whatever he wants. The only problem is he wants me, but I can promise you he will NEVER EVER get me! I sound vain, huh?

If I marry him, our kingdoms will combine, and I don't have a problem with the combination, but I just can stand to in the same room with him for two minutes without wanting to slice his head off! But if I don't marry him instead of allies will have a war, and I really can't have that either!

Let me introduce myself; I am Emilia, the princess of Llilya. You'd think being the princess is all dresses and tea. Boring with a capital B. But you get to learn how to fight, or what daddy calls it "protecting yourself." I'm not the princess type. Strange I know. I'm just me, a typical 17-year-old who loves doing pranks on the maids and butlers, getting new weapons to add to my collection, always uses sarcasm, hates dresses and makeup, and who just happens to be a princess too.

---------------------------------------------

-Jaz