little angles

Michaelpov

The last couple months have been differentI missed emiliya. So I went over to a emiliya'sKingdom. I called her and called her over and over all I got was voicemail and I was beginning to worry . Once I got there I couldn't find her anywhere . Maybe the King would knowwhere she was at.

" good morning king Williams" I said politely.

"Good morning Prince Michael. What a pleasant surprise. " he said obviously shocked to see me.

"Can I talk to emiliya?"

" I'm sorry but she's not here right now"

" oh well when will she be back?"

" that much I don't know"

"oh well-"

"grampa, i want mommy back" said a soft sad voice.

i turned around and saw a toddler crying.

what?

emilliya had a kid?  who's the father?

i gave the king a questioning look. 

"its a long story" is all he says.

"well i have time" i said 

"its not my story to tell" he says trying to end the conversation again.

"well at least let her kid see her" i suggested.

He thought about it for a few minutes.

"maybe"he said.

That's it! A maybe, that's all I get. Fine I'll find her my self and when i get her i never ever gonna let her go. She will be mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

emiliya pov 

when we get to his house it was chaotic. three screaming little girls running around in nothing but diapers.

"Geez guys! Can you people be less embarrassing" he yelled while i was trying to calm down my laughter.

"Finally your home dinners on the stove the girls already ate--" he mum says coming down the stairs as fast as her huge belly (she's pregnant, not fat!) would take her. stops when she sees me."well hello dear whats your name?"

"emiliya" i say sweetly.

she turns to Jacob with a knowing smile and says "So this is the girl you cant stop talking about? i have to say you picked a goo--"

while I'm stuck in a fit of giggling Jacob turns and yells "mum" and gives her the 'shut up your embarrassing me' look.

  ''fine. well its very nice to finally meet you. As you can tell heard lots of things about you. You can call me Amy. Anyway. the girls already ate so all you have to feed them is dinner in a few. there's spaghetti on the stove for you two. the girls just got up from a nap so they might be a little 'active'-"

''a little'' Jacob scoffed rolling his eyes "they're monkeys on crack!''

''Be nice. your father and i will be back in a few days'' she said walking out grabbing her purse and suit case.

"bye mum have fun on your .....d-at-e" Jacob coughed the word 'date' out uncomfortably. I mean who wouldn't. I don't even want to think about what there gonna be doing and there not even my parents!

"bye guys don't burn the house down while we're gone." she said..

''it was one time!!"

Rolling her eyes she left. I gave Jacob a questing look.

He just shrugged "3 little girls and a pre-teen home alone with a frozen pizza don't mix!"

All of a sudden 3 crying adorable little girls come running in screaming 'Ouchy' over and over again

that night I seen a different side of Jacob. he wasent 'the bad boy' type guy he's know for at school. he wasn't the sweet lover he was with me. he was so gently and caring. if I didn't know him I would never think he's bad boy material. he was patient and loving. adoration in Kizzy, Lizzy, and Jizzy (there triplets so there names can rhyme) eyes when they look at Jacob like he's the bravest coolest bestest (it could be a word.) person in the world. I never seen this side of him but I think I like it. This guy,I think I might, I just might be falling for this bad boy! 

*

*
*
*
*

*
*

 I wake up to find kizzy staring at me with adorable big green eyes. I guess she got into Jacob's bed a little while ago. oh my god this cuteness is killing me I gotta say something.....

'hiya' I said softly

'hil' she said  too

'wheres Jacob?' I asked

'in da kwitchen geting duice  (a/n I have no idea how the write baby talk)

I pick kizzy up and go to the kitchen to find the kitchen a mess and jacob trying to flip a pancake while feeding lizzy and jizzy.

'ohh hey em just ya know fixing a lil food' he says like most the food isnt burnt.

i smiled and his effort and threw the burnt slop out. 'would you really feed these adorable little ladies that?'

'hey! it was edible' 

'maybe for u?' i mumbled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the mistakes and long wait!! trying to make it less predictable next update will be better!!

Comment

Vote