Love history

"Jennifer Kiley," Jacob said. With an icy glare on her.

"Well, what did I do to her?" I asked in confusion

"What? Nothing, love. She is just and a snobby bitch who doesn't care about anybody but herself." He said with venom pouring out with every word he said.

Jacob's eyes turned cold with pure hatred. Nothing like the Jacob I met this morning. And all I knew is I really didn't like this side of him. It's was very scary to see, Jacob the sweet, friendly guy I came to like very much turn into this cold-hearted guy with a pitch-black heart.  Weird.

I grabbed his hand, and he turned back to me. His body relaxed by my touch, and his eyes soften. I didn't know what happened. I didn't know should I ask him what's wrong or let it go. But I really didn't like being looked at like that.

"Why is she looking at us like that? Did I do something?" I asked, still in confusion.

"No, No. she doesn't like you because you're with me," he replied.

"Oh. So I'm guessing you guys have some history." I said a little less confused about the drama at hand.

"Something like that. Um... well, Jennifer and I used to date. Then about a week or two, we went to this party. And found her kissing Drake (his ex-best friend). She has been chasing me ever since begging me to take her back." He said nervously.

I didn't really know what to say. I never really had an ex; my dad would scare them off before they ever got to say hi.

"Oh," I said

"It's okay; she's history now nothing you should worry about," he said with a small smile.

Ring!!

Crap lunch is over; time to get bored out of my mind.

"I punched him in the face and then his bro-"

"Bye, James. See ya at home," I said extremely loud so that he could hear me.

He turned and glared at me. I smiled sweetly back at him before grabbing Jacob's hand and leaving the cafeteria.

"You live with your cousin?" Jacob asked

"Yep," I said, popping the "p."

"Can I ask why?" he asked.

I didn't know what to tell him. I just met him today. Do I trust him?

"His parents and my mother died when we were little, so my dad took him in and raised us together. We're like brother and sister," I said. It's not all a lie. I mean, that's true, just not the whole story. I just don't know if I just tell him hey I'm the princess of Llilya. I mean, we have only been dating a couple of weeks.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," he said.

"It's okay. I was three when my mother died. I didn't really get to know her that well only what my dad tells me about her." I said, thinking about all the times when I was little, and I would sit on my dad's lap or laid in bed while he would tell me stories about her. About how much she looked like me. She was a very sore subject for my dad because he loved her. They had the best love story in the whole kingdom.

"Emilia...Emilia...Emilia." Jacob said, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, what sorry I just spaced out," I said.

"What were you thinking about?"

"My family," I said.

Ring!!

"Shit, we are going to be late. where do you go?" Jacob asked 

"Mr. Fisher," I said.

Jacob had this wide grin on his face.

"Me too, I guess we are gonna get detention together, "he chirped. 

I don't know is it because that sentence made no sense at all or because I'm just weird like that, but I started giggling. While Jacob grabbed my hand and took me to class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------