A new chapter in my life.

While we walked to class we talked about random stuff like where I came from to what I ate for breakfast.We got to class right before the ball rang. And when I say right before I mean our feet just got in the room when it rang. I handed Ms. Vircent my schedule the sat on the seat Jacob saved me. Aww how sweet!

Like first period I tuned out whatever the teacher was teaching and doodled in my note book. I was doing that until someone taped my on my shoulder and put a note on my desk. I picked the note up and opened it. It said:

Will you be my girlfriend?
-Jacob

What?!

I turned to see Jacob staring at me waiting for and answer. I read the paper again to make sure this is real.

"Well?" Jacob said smiling nervously.

"Of course" I said with a cheeky grin.

"No talking I'm my class" Ms. Vercent snapped.

---------------------------------------------

Jacob pov

*Earlier*

As I walked her to class we talked about everything! I wanted to get to know her better so I asked her a million questions. We got to the class too fast if u ask me. Ms. Vincent is one mean old hag! Don't even get me started on her! Anyway I knew that I didn't really know her but this was my one and only chance to ask her. I mean what's the worst that can happen? Rejection. Ouch that stung what if she rejected me but then again if I don't do it now I would be stuck in the friend zone I just couldn't let that happen. Un-uh no way plus I seen how the boys are drooling over her and how their little guy stands out if you know what I mean... so I'm gonna do it now or never right?

This is so unlike me I'm Jacob Silverman. hottest guy in school the #1 badass the guy who breaks hearts every time he blinks...me.. is getting nervous of rejection. wow today has been a very different day.

Okay how should I ask her?...

"Hey you wanna be my girl?" Nope to straight.
"You. me. my house. At 8. be there." Nope too pushy
A note? hmm... that kinda elementary school but I just might work...

I was nervous as hell! I felt sweat trickle from my forehead. Wow I need to get a grip and grow a pair. But I can help it. I looked at her drawing in her notebook. with the whole world tuned out. I taped her shoulder. She gave me a trillion dollar smile. I smiled back and handed her the paper. She gave a confused look but surged it off. She took the paper and turned around again. At this point I was a wreck after a few minutes she turned back around and saw me patiently waiting for a response. she smiled a smile that made my heart melt and said.... "Of course" at that point I was beyond happy! It felt like I just won the lottery.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""'"''''''''''