Ch 7 how did this happen?

Confusion-- what's the hell is going on.

Anger-- who the fuck dared to set me up like this.

Humiliated-- I just insisted that I was innocent and now there's proof I'm not.

Creeped out-- how the hell did they know my locker and code.

Shocked-- that the money was there and the first place.

Ashamed-- of what Jacob would think about this situtation.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself ms. Williams?" Mrs. Johnson said after she dismissed Jennifer.

"I didn't do it" I insisted.

"No need of lying now I am already working on how long you will be expelled." she said

"I didn't--"

"One more lie and it's going to be three weeks."

"But--"

"Three weeks anything else and it will be a month. Understood?"

I nodded knowing talking would only get me in more trouble.

"Good. I will be calling your parent to inform them of this situation"

I struggled and walked back to her office to waited.

There not my real parent of course. There undercover bodyguards Lennie and Larry but I call the the "L's" because there names start with L and their lovers get it? its lame but you get the point. About in their 30s and are supposedly my parents. I don't live with them but they do live in my apartment building because my dad thinks that I'm a baby and need protection 24/7.

Once the L's arrived and Mrs. Johnson told them her version of the story. once she was in the middle of the story I sighed deeply and said... "come on people lets go!" I said annoyed catching everyone attention. Me being the princess I can tell Lennie and Larry what to do. Its really fun to me not really to them I just make them look like bad parents. But at the moment I couldn't care less i just wanted to go home.

Lenny's sighed and said " Ok let's go I heard enough did you give back the money?"

"Yes, now lets go!" I said probably sounding like a spoiled brat but then again who gives a fuck I was pissed.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Once we got into the car I apologized for my rudeness to them but I was extremely pissed and I explained what really happened. they understood and took me home I was very grateful for no further questions.

-

-

-

-

-

Jacob's pov

Emiliya still wasn't back and I was getting worried so after fifth period I found James or I think that was his name.

"Hey. do you know where emiliya is?" I asked as soon as I found him trying my best to keep my voice steady but failing miserly.

"No I thought she was with you?"

"She got called to the principles office and never came back" I said. Again failing to keep my voice calm. But I just couldn't help it I was freaking out people just don't disappear! I was worried sick out of my mind.

"What are you doing this afternoon?"

"Nothing" I slowly answered confused.

"Do you wanna see her?"

"Of course!" I answer a little to fast.

"Then come with me" he said with a sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 -jazzie