what happens next!

emiliya's pov

I was surprised. I told jaccob everything he didn't looked shocked or surprised but he looked happy.He even said that he wanted to come with me when I went back. He didn't think I was crazy or anything and I love him for his reaction.

*the next day

Shopping! yes I did make James come. I mean he doesn't need to learn any of the stuff they teach he already has his PHD at age 15 only a year ago. I remember when I got my first college degree I was 13 years old and studied all the time. Anyway, he can miss a few days from school while I torture him. I am not a girly girl  but I am a girl. so yes I like shopping not just for clothes but for pranks comics weapons hey youll need it when your constantly getting kidnaped because your a target.

Right now I'm in the food court in the mall with James and Jacob. Jacob skipped today to go shopping with me. how sweet.

"JAMES GET YOU BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW" I yelled at him over his "conversation" with the girl taking our order. And when I say conversation I mean he's trying to flirt and i had to say, its fun to ruin it.... for me his face is priceless.

"You don't tell me what to do" he snapped.

"Really?" I challenged raising my eyebrow.

"Whatever what store are you dragging me to now?" he said clearly annoyed.

"Home" I said" but you carrying my bags"

I heard him mumble something about getting my boyfriend to do it. But Jacob and I was in deep in a conversation about curly fries to care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*"3 months later"

I served my saspencion Jacob came over all the time so I was never boredor lonely. James satyed home about half the time and I obviously had time to plan revenge on jenifer. What can I say, I love pranks and wepands and she going to be in for a treat and not the good kind. Its November. Seven more months till I go back home. Seven more months till I graduate and leave all my friends behind. Seven more months till i go from saftey to unsaftey, from a nobody to a somebody, from invisible to flashy, form dull to shinny. I'm dreding going back. Back to the ball gowns and high heel shoes, fancy dinners, and dont get me started on micheal. i like staying at home wearing sweatpant and tank tops with my hair pulled back, curled up on the couch with jaccob watching chick-flicks because i forced jaccob to watch with me. Instead of in the libary studing or entertaing guest or dressing up in the uglest and most uncomfortable dresses ever to go to a ball. I mean who still goes to those not a pary not a dance a ball. my dad refuses to change the name even tho its the 21 century. geez! How old people never change. So far james and I been here since the middle of august the guy already have 6 girlfriends so far. He begged my to let them have the place to himself on fridays to study. I agreed for two reasons because i love hanging out at jacob's house on fridays and because i really didn't want to be there while my cousin and a girl are home.... alone. I'm pretty sure they are  not just stuyding I just made sure they don't go in my room, other than the I really don't care what he did I'm not his mother. Jaccob tapping my sholder and handing me a folded piece of paper disconnected me from my thoughts.

'em can you do me a hudge favor?' 

'dependeds' i replied

'can u please help me babysit my sisters tonight we both know they like u more than me'

'sure. I got kicked out tonight anyway.'

'Good. I cant promised it will be fun watching 3 little girls, but I can promise it won't be boring. Can u go straight after school?'

'sure i just let james take my car home. even tho thats not a good idea'

'thx your the bestest ever'

'I know right!'

"Ms.Williams please hand over that paper" said Mr.Fisher

I swear that man hates me.

''What paper?'' I said sliding the paper in my pocket as he looked away.

He sighed heavily and looked my way. ''Do you reall want to go to the principles office when the day is almost over?''

''What have I done wrong?'' I asked innocently.

''Principle's office now''

''Do you have prof she did something wrong?'' jacob asked.

''Don't get in this Samules'' he snapped.

''why shouldnt I?'' jacob challenged

''OUT, THE BOTH OF YOU!'' he yelled.

''geez old man just because ur hard of hearing doesnt mean we are too'' i snapped holding my ear. Recving chuckles from the class and a glare for mr. fisher.Jacob and I walked out smiling because mr. fisher has no idea he just did us a big favor...... leaving school early. Whats the point of going to the principle's office if she hates for too and school is ending in an hour.

My life has changed so much in the past four months i once was a gigrly girl who loves dances and getting good grades. Now dating the school's 'bad boy' hated by many and out for revenge. But never the less life couldn't be better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will get more exciting i promise! Sorry for the mistakes and I'll update longer and next update will be in micheals pov lets see what he's up to!

vote!

comment!

I need feedback guys!

                                                                      ~jazzie