Chapter 7

We were called later on to a meeting. We met Mr. Organa and his daughter and we talked about what the video should be about. "We'll need a story because only you singing won't be enough." He said. "What about Jyn starting in the dark, then as she sings about the friends we appear near her and then we do in like a slowmotion thing like a party and we have images of us singing." Finn suggested. "I like it." He said. "Okay, this is it!" Mr. Organa said and we smiled. We said that we'll start shooting tomorrow, because he needs to bring his filming team. We all agreed and that's how it ended. We got back home and we realised it was just noon. "Hey, guys, wanna go to the cinema?" I asked. "Yeah." "But what movie should we watch?" "I heard Despicable 3 hit theaters." Rey said. "Banana!" I said and we all laughed. "Okay, let's go!" I said and after a few more minutes of letting the music things home we got back to Poe's car.

After we arrived there, on the way to the tickets area I saw something at some shops. "Rey." I said and took her head into my palms so she would look there. "Oh my... POE! FINN! BB! IT'S OUT!" "What?" "THE OFFICIAL NOVEL FROM ROGUE ONE!!!" She said as we put our noses on the glass that separated us from it. "WHERE?" BB asked and joined our nose-on-glass team. "But it costs 100 ron!" Finn said and we all sighed. "We can't miss this opportunity!" I said and got out my purse. "Poe, can you also pay my ticket? I'll give you the money at home." I said. "No, you brought us here. I actually owed you something." He said. "THANK YOU!" I said and kissed his cheek before I ran into the store and bought it.

We took our tickets and we waited because the movie started in half and hour. The boys played FIFA 2016-17 on their phones and I stayed with Rey on Instagram. Untold started in a few hours so I got some free time without Cassian. The Instagram was full of Rogue One fanarts and The Force Awakens memes.

Hey you.

Cassian? Didn't Untold start in 2 hours?

I just wanted to talk to you.

About?

Idk

😑

You comin?

No

What is wrong with you? I thought you liked it.

I'm not even in Cluj.

Then were are you?

Somewhere on Terra

😑

Okay, I'm in Bucharest. Happy?

Yeah. Need to go get in my scene clothes. Ttyl.

Ttyl.

I'm so done with this guy...

We got to our places and the movie started. Everytime I went to the cinema I hope they would show the Episode 8 trailer. It's so awsome, what can I say?

After a good doze of laughing, the movie finished and we got out and went to a pizza. It was seven o'clock, so Untold must have already begun. A message from Cassian.

I was going to sing tonight

Cool

It's gonna be on youtube

Okay. How's it called?

What? The song?

Yeah

Pillowtalk.

Sounds interesting.

I'm gonna go next days at Hahaha Productions to record it, then I'll do my video back in Mexic.

Is he kidding me?!?

Cool

Gotta go on stage.

Good luck!

I put my head into my hands. "What?" Rey asked. "Geez." She said as she saw my conversation. She rubbed my back and the boys were still playing Fifa 2016-17.