Achievement

Dear journal,

New year passed quite recently and everyone was talking about setting new year’s resolutions. I thought of it as quite a good idea, it never occurred to me before, being young and having a mother who was only getting worse who didn’t even attempt to get better.

So these are my new year’s resolutions:

1.       Smile more

2.       Think about everyone else’s feelings

3.       Do good in school

4.       Stop pushing people away

5.       Stop dwelling on the past.

I wish to be a better person this year and learn from the lessons that life has given me. Goals are good. They give people something to work up to, make them reflect on themselves and have a sense of achievement if they reach their target.

I guess having something to work up to is the most important bit. The rewards are amazing, but the journey is the most important part right?

And some compare life as a journey so maybe having goals is a part of life? Or maybe having a purpose is, perhaps both. I’m not quite sure why but setting goals really made me enthusiastic about life and completing these goals; whereas before, it was all drowsy and life seemed not worth living.

So goals are good, goals are good.

I mean you don’t have to set goals on new year, you can always set daily goals or weekly goals, after you get your results from that test. Whenever works for yourself I guess.

As for purpose, that may take longer to figure out. It could be anything: from helping others to exploring new possibilities!

It all depends on you.

I think I may have found my own purpose; to inspire others and help them as much as possible.

~~~~~

Apoligies! I lost my sheet thingy where I plan the chapter and then I had to try and remember them then it was just laziness XD

So do you guys have new years resolutions(I know it was a while ago but the year is still young!)? And are you keeping them? :L

Love this sooooooo much! The Summer Set-Jukebox(Life Goes On)

Laters, Tiffany