It's a girl!

In the village hidden in the leaves lies a hospital. In said hospital a woman is giving birth; after 10 painstaking hours of screams and torture the wail of a child resonates, the father who was in the room awakes and stands off the floor. This man is known as The Copy Cat Ninja his white hair in disarray, after all he did faint while the mother of his child gave birth. On the hospital bed a woman with bright red hair smiled tiredly at him in her arms a small bundle "it's a girl Kakashi we had a girl. Her name will be Skye" the woman looked up to him "would you like to hold her?" She offered her newly named child to her father, he hesitantly took the baby from her arms the child moved taking a small portion of the blanket away from her face. She was small barely even the healthy weight for a normal baby, on the top of her head she had a small tuft of silver hair with red highlights. Her eyes open and curious were the brightest blue he had ever seen, the father smiled and then he heard it the flatline originating from the machine monitoring his wife's heart. "Jazmine?" He whispered heartbroken not believing what his eye saw, soon he was being pushed out of the room as a flurry of doctors and nurses flew in to try and revive the patient. But it was too late Jazmine Yuki was gone.