Anbu Captain

In a huge underground bunker stood about twenty intimidating looking men. All of whom had a different mask on they were fighting each other mercilessly, the ground beneath their feet was ripped to shreds, the walls painted black from flames; some sailed through the air in miniature tornadoes made of wind others were drenched from water all due to the jutsus used on each other. The double doors across the room opened an old man walked in wearing the traditional gear of a leader, they instantly stopped their attacks on each other and got on one knee. Eerily they all chorused "Homage-sama" at the same time. Next to the hokage stood a girl no older then 10 her long silvery red hair down to her waist a red ribbon on the left side and a cat mask on the right side. "Please stand" the hokages gravely voice said the shinobi all stood and in one fluid movement placed their legs a shoulder width apart with their arms hanging loosely behind them. He then spoke again taking the pipe out of his mouth, "I'm sure you're all wondering why i am here today." He paused inhaling and exhaling smoke, "well this young lady here" he gestured towards the girl "is your anbu captain her codename is 'the silver cat' i'm sure you've all heard of her and from now on....or until i decide otherwise she will be taking over your training. Good luck." He finished and sunshined away from the underground bunker leaving the smirking cat behind.
She stood there analyzing every one of the men. Her ice blue eyes taking in every detail "i would like all of you to take off your masks and introduce yourselves please" she spoke her voice strong but gentle almost like a bell on a windy day. The men obliged and one by one began introducing themselves. (a/n book)