Nin Cats and Dogs

My dad gave me a blank stare as I gulped down another rice ball. "And what exactly are you doing here? Shouldn't you be terrifying I mean training a new set of Anbu?" He asked with a blank face. "Sorry I don't talk to fakes. Love you dad." I stated before pulling the wire hidden between my fingers killing the clone.

Not even two seconds later I heard a girly scream, I leisurely walked to the source finding a pink haired girl on the ground fainted. And the head of an unimpressed Uchiha. "Head hunter jutsu huh, gimme a sec kid I'll get you out" Isaid and cracked my knuckles.

I moved Chakra to my fist and punched the ground making a fissure appear. The Uchiha grunted as he pulled himself out of the hole. "Hn thanks." He said and placed his hands in his pockets in a typical cool pose. I simply shrugged and picked up the unconscious girl. Walking away, I turned my head back to him. "You coming?" I asked at the sound of the bell ringing through the forest.

He grunted and started walking towards me. I walked to the clearing with the three posts noticing the loud blond from earlier was awake and struggling to get out of the ropes. "Rule 3 always have weapons hidden at easy reach." I stated gently placing the stirring girl against a different post.

"I know that. Dattebayo!" He screamed at me. "If you knew that, then you weren't prepared. Otherwise you'd already be out of those ropes." I said and sat in front of him pulling my right sleeve up showing off a charm bracelet. "See this bracelet. Anyone who captures me ignores it, which makes it a valuable asset. The charms all have miniature seals on them directed by blood, chakra, or pressured touch. This one" I said while placing my left forefinger and thumb on a small dagger and pressing lightly. "Actually turns into a kunai." I finished showing off the kunai now in my hands, and quickly cutting the ropes.

"It automatically turns back into a sealed charm as soon as I touch the chain." I stated while showing them exactly that. "Che, it's stupid. If someone steals it or it breaks your screwed." I gave the now smirking Uchiha a bored look. "Let's see you try then." I said while offering my wrist. His eyes narrowed gazing at my charm bracelet suspiciously. "Don't worry Uchiha I won't bite." I teased 'but there's a chance my bracelet might' I thought with a snicker as his pale hand lifted off the ground to touch the charm closest to him a small lightning bolt.

I kept my face carefully blank as he squeezed it. His eyebrows furrowed as nothing happened and he squeezed it again. My lips pressed together as he went for a third time. I burst out laughing as he was shocked his duck like hair standing on end. The blond laughed along with me tears streaming down his face. "Sasuke kun!" The Pinkett screamed in worry but I could see a gleam of amusement in her eyes.

"Skye why are you here?" I heard my dad say after a long drawn out sigh. "Aww don't cha miss me old man." I teased my head tilted towards him. He reached over and ruffled my hair. "I'll get you your favorite after I finish here." I nodded standing up "see you later then. Goodluck kids." I reached up giving my dad a kiss on his masked cheek. "Love ya dad see you later." I stated and flashed away the snow falling onto my fathers shoulders.

I giggled as our home came into view knowing my father was now laying into the three potential genins. After unlocking the front door I took off my shoes and walked inside towards the backyard. "I'm home kids!" I screamed out into the backyard and walked towards the kitchen leaving the back door wide open. I laughed when I heard multiple scratches on the wooden floor and a large audible thump from one of the dogs ramming into the sofa in the living room.

I grabbed the scoop from the large dog food bag and started filling up the bowls lined up on the counter. Their names painted on from when I was younger.

I looked up to see the dogs lined up side by side sitting down their tails wagging as they waited. "Hey guys. I got a treat for you. Don't tell dad." I stated while pulling out a bag from the microwave from Yani Q. I gave each of them a strip of meat. I started to place their bowls in front of them as they ate the strip.

"Pakkun, Bull, Akino, Guruko, Shiba, Biscuit, Uhashi, and Uhei

"Pakkun, Bull, Akino, Guruko, Shiba, Biscuit, Uhashi, and Uhei. Here ya go. Enjoy I gotta go feed my nincats excuse me." I said and patted each of their heads before heading outside. I passed by the multiple dog toys stepping on some of the squeaky ones just for fun. Thankfully the dogs are ninja dogs and are trained to do their business in just one spot. A pit of sand on one of the outside corners of the house. Their dog houses lined up next to each other about a foot or two away from it.

I bypassed the dog side and came up to a cat shaped gate. Unlocking it I pushed it open, I made sure the water fountain was still in working order before going to the fridge we had hooked up outside. Dad had allergies, unfortunately. I grabbed the cat bowls and started filling them halfway up with dry food before grabbing the can opener. I smirked as I heard the first meow from one of the new kittens. I looked down at the white panther that was winding itself around my legs, a tiger cub came up pawing at my legs. I ignored the multiple scratches from her. Many other cat homes and toys lay littered throughout the yard. A large tree house stood between two trees with multiple slides, stairs, and hanging ropes.

I remember filling it with a light brown carpet before covering the floors with heating pads for the cold winter nights or even the rare rainy ones. A young black panther lay in a spot of sunlight above one of the tree branches, her mother on a branch above it.

"Zora. A beautiful day isn't it." I stated nodding towards her, "Indeed my young cub. Kora spoke her first word today." My eyes flicked over to the young cub in question then back to the mother I rose an eyebrow "oh, really. And what is your first word Kora?" I asked the cub, she looked up her light green eyes shining in the light. "Death" she stated and placed her head back down on her paws. I snorted and looked back at Zora amusement in my eyes. "Death really. She's soo cute." I stated and tried not to trip over the many cubs and kittens now curling around my legs or hanging off my shirt as I placed the bowls on the floor.

They instantly started to eat the food. I grabbed a scroll from my hip and opened it in front of the tree. Four dead black bears popped into existence "for you my lady." I stated with a bow and took a step back. I looked around for the rest of the cats. My eyebrows furrowed "where are Artemis, Liquid, and Indigo?" I asked while scanning the small section of forest I had bought for my nincats.

"They are training the oldest children. Umbreon, Eevie, and Raja. One more training session and they will begin to assist you in missions." I nodded at Zoras words "I see thank you. Please let Neko-sama know I need to train with Hades and Reaper soon." I stated and walked away after her nod of acknowledgement knowing the other cats would eat when they came back. I cleaned out the multiple cat litters and the dog litter too. Pft dog litter ha. I threw away the trash and opened the shed next to the trash cans.

I washed my hands in the sink. And for good measure I placed hand sanitizer on after I dried my hands. I then changed from my now fur filled clothes into new ones, throwing the dirty ones into the laundry machine. Walking inside I sighed and flopped onto the couch. Letting myself fall into a cat nap while waiting on dad.