The Door Bell

Doctor's P.O.V. ~ Chapter 2

I landed on my face in the same room I just left, but in that other dimension. Rose's. My face hurt, but I leaped up, feeling really happy. I mean, I just made it here, with no help. I'm awesome!

Then I heard footsteps. They were coming closer.

A girl poked her head through the door. At first, I thought it was Rose, but then I realized her hair was black, not blond.

The first words she said really shocked me.

"You're supposed to be dead."

I stared at her for a second.

"Excuse me?" I said, confused.

"You died. In a car crash. Walking here. With Rose. You're supposed to be dead. How are you still alive?" She said, very fast. An I thought I talked fast.

"Uh." I stared more. Then I realized. "Oh! Yah. About that... I didn't fake my death. Cuz... that wasn't.....uh.....me....." I tried to explain. "And you said something about Rose?"

"What....." Now it was her turn to be confused. "Oh. Yah. Rose works here. With, apparently not you, but.....you..................................... She's off today."

"Alright." I looked around. "So. Where does she live?" That was a bad question to start out with. I know it. I sounded like a stalker.

"Why do you want to know? You're supposed to be dead anyways. Who are you?"She started to walk towards me, skeptical.

"I'm.......uh.............Rose's friend.............." I said, trying to sound fine.

"Sure. Her dead boyfriend comes back to life and wants to know were she lives. Yah. Like I'll tell you. But seriously, who the bloody hell are you?"

"The Doctor." I flatly said.

She took a step back. "That was who he was. But he was still human, not that Time thing that she said he was. Wait! Oh! This explains it all!"

"What? The fact that the one you know is my clone?" I asked.

"Yes! And you're the original! Okay. You're good." She seemed to instantly be fine with a weird skinny guy appearing in the middle of the room.

"Yah. That's me. So.............. Rose?" I really wanted to get to her. I hadn't seen her in 5 years. (A/N: Just saying, I made it 5 years because, why not? Well, I did want them to have an amazing reunion, so yah. And that episode where they join back up and the Doctor gets shot by a Dalek, never happened. In this, he just got shot. then regenerated and kept the same face. Timey-wimey...............stuff............... Yah. Bye my little Gallifreyains!)

"Okay. I'll give her a cal-"

"No!" I shouted. "No. I want to, you know, just surprise her. Haven't seen her in ages, so...... yah..........."

"Okay. She lives here," The girl showed me the address. "With her parents. All three work here."

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I said and ran off.

"Wait! Do you need directions?" She called.

"Yup." I said and turned back around.

She handed me a slip of paper and I ran off again.

●○●○●○●○●○

I stood at the doorstep, staring at the door. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. i had wanted to bring her back ever since I lost her. 5 years ago. I breathed in.

Then I put my hand out, and ran the door bell.