Stories of His Past

Doctor's P.O.V.

"So." Rose said. "Tell me the stuff I missed."

"What do you mean?" I asked. We were in the main control room of the TARDIS,  and I was seeing the box into motion.

"What happened to you? I wanna know where you went, the adventures you had, who you met. Tell me!" Rose said, happily.

"Okay then." I started. "But won't you get, I don't know, jealous or something?"

"Why would I get jealous?"

"Because. You weren't there, with me." I responded. "You couldn't do all the wonderful things that happened to me, with me. You, you just couldn't be there."

"It's fine." Rose said. Her smile made me feel ten times better. "Tell me all the things you went through."

"Okay." I began. "I had other companions. It's what happens to me. I travel with other people. You met Donna. There was Martha before that, and that's all. I never actully wanted to travel with other people after I lost you, but that's how it works. So the first time I met Martha was weird. I can explain our in one sentence, and you will have no clue what the hell I'm talking about." I took a breath.

"Okay." Rose laughed.

"There was a hospital on the moon, which was put there by the Judoon, which are basically rhinos in spacesuits who are looking for a vampire, who was disguised as an old lady, who sucked blood with a bendy straw." I said.

Rose stared. "I have no idea what you just said."

"Exactly" We both laughed. "We went on a bunch of adventures together, and she started to fancy me. I didn't fancy her. Lots of people like me. It's just a thing." I rubbed the back of my neck.

Rose looked at me. "So what were some of your adventures?"

"We met Shakespeare." I said.

"Aww. Lucky!" Rose was astonished.

"Yah. It was with sine Carrionites." I said. "And we made a lot of Harry Potter references. Good old Willy didn't get them. Then, later, we both got touched by a Weeping Angel."

"What's that? It sounds cool."

"Yah. When you look at them, they're basically stone angels, but as some as you look away, or even blink, they move. They move faster than you can every believe. And once they touch you,  they send you back in time, so you'll die before you were born. They are also called the Lonely Assassins. I live the way the Weeping Angels evolved. I would say is the best evolution of a species in the whole universe. Their quantam locked, so they can only move when their not being seen." I explained. "Makes then even more deadly."

"Wow." Rose said, getting really interested. "That sounds cool. How did you survive it?"

"Well, that's a complex story." I tried to explain.

"And I'll try to understand." Rose said, listening intently.

"Well, there was this girl, I didn't know her from before, but, she helped. Her name was Sally." I said. "I had to put a message on dvds and then I got back to my own time. Timey-Wimey stuff."

Rose looked at me, confued. "O...............kay.................. I think I understand.........."

"Okay." I said. "So, you know I told you about Gallifrey, right? And how everyone died that day?" I got sad on this subject, but I needed to tell her this.

"Yah..........?" Rose wondered where this was going.

"Well, I met another Timelord."

"You did?!?" Rise was shocked.

"But it wasn't good." I looked down. "His name is the Master, and he was my childhood friend back in the Academy. Then he came back abs he was evil and crazy. It was horrible what.........what he did to.........to me..........." I quieted down.

"Oh god." Rose came over to me. "What did he do to you?"

"He torchered me........ kept me in an airship for a year,watching the world burn............ forced me too give up Gallifrey............ he's-he's just horrible and crazy......." I said, slightly tearing up.

"Oh. But he's not coming back, right?" She asked.

"Oh no. Of corse not." I confirmed. "He's gone."

"Good. I don't want you to go through that again......" She samtarted to sound worried.

"Okay. I'm gonna get off this subject." I said, changing the subject. "So one time, with new and Donna, we went to the Library. It's a while planet that's a library."

"Oh. It must be wonderful there." Rose wondered.

"It is. But everyone was fine when I got there. Then dime people were there, abs a girl, named River Song. She said she knew me, but in the future.  It's complecated. I don't know...." I said, trying to explain. "She says she knows me in the future, but not in this form, in my next regeneration. And decking I if next regeneration, I know what my next form looks like!"

"You do?!?" Rose was astonished.

"Yah. Chinney is amazing." I said.

"Chinney?"

"Oh. He has a chin, so I call him Chinney. He calls me Sandshoes......... because of my shoes..........." I said, being fake-sad.

"Aww. That's amazing." Rose laughed.

"Yah. We defeated Zygons and then........ummmm went to Gallifrey......." I quieted down.

"Oh." Rose said. "Yah, I won't ask."

"Please don't." I said. "But you want to keep traveling with me?"

"Hell yah!" Rose jumped up, excited.

"Well, there are some people who might want to say hello. Then we could travel." I said.

"Who?"

"Oh. One of them you know, and the other is gay. That's all....." I said, smiling.

(A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T UPDATED ON AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!! ONCE BEEN SO BUSY AND HAVING A BAD CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY! I'LL UPDATE MORE SOONER!!!!!! THIS BOOK MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!!!!! I'LL WRITE MORE!!!!!!! I PROMISE MY LITTLE SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!)