Trapdoor

Rose's P.O.V.

The Dalek appeared out of the brush. The Doctor smiled his amazing smile. He pulled out his sonic screwdriver. Now I knew this was real.

We both got up and faced the saltshaker.

"First monster we face, a Dalek." I said. "This is gonna be good."

"Hell yah!" The Doctor cried. "Allons-y!" He aimed his sonic at the Dalek as it fired it's laser. The sonic blocked it, sending it in another direction. That distracted the Dalek food a bit.

We ran.

I loved it. Running with the Doctor. This is where I was comfortable. In the chase. I didn't realize how much I missed this.

We hid behind a tree.

"What is a Dalek doing here?" The Doctor asked. "This planet is perfect. Why here? Why not Earth, again...."

"To destroy." I said. "Daleks are war machines, and they destroy. So they came to destroy."

"Yes! But there must be more. Come on." He whispered. We walked in the forest fire a bit until we encountered another Dalek. Two chasing us. Okay then.

We ran into an open field. Something was in the middle. A plate. A metal plate. A trapdoor. The Doctor aimed his sonic at it and it opened. We snuck inside.

It was dark. Then lights came on. Dalek technology was everywhere.

"We could use this. Shut I'd the Dalek's signal." The Doctor was thinking it loud. "Yes. We'll do that."

He started to do fancy-technology-Timelord-thing. I don't know what he does.

"Aaaaaaaaaaand done!" He said, smiling.

I heard an explosion above us. Apparently, the Daleks exploded and died.

We rushed upstairs. They were dead. We high-fived each other.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"That was amazing." I said as we entered the TARDIS. "First adventure back,  Daleks."

"Yah!" He said, flipping switches and setting the TARDIS off.