5

AALIYAH

''see you later?''

I smile and wave goodbye to Grayson. He's so cute.

I couldn't stop smiling while walking to English class. Great. Grayson's going to be a distraction in my head.

''Hey Aaliyah''

I look back to see Alexis walking up to me. I smile and fix my hair.

''ooh it looks like someone has a crush'' she says as she smirks at me.

I chuckle and look away. "I don't''

''Yes you do. I wonder who it is? Oh BINGO. Grayson'' she says as I widen my eyes.

''H-How did you know?''

Alexis giggles and smiles. ''I could tell. I mean it also looks like he likes you. You two already look like a couple from a distance''

Omfg really? That's amazing but he's just a distraction. I shouldn't ..

As I walk to English class, I saw Ethan sitting down. Yeah, it's Ethan not Grayson. I'm not wrong this time.

I walk up to Ethan and decided to start a conversation.

ETHAN

I walk to my seat and sat down. I have English class. Why bother studying English when you can speak it.

''Hey Ethan" I look behind me and saw Aaliyah.

"Oh .. A Aaliyah. What's up?'' I felt myself sweat. I was nervous somehow.

My feelings for her was so much different, not like before.

''Nothing really. I just got in English class'' she says as she giggles.

As the teacher walks in, I noticed she sat next to me. Well, I obviously didn't mind that at all.

I'm so in love with her. I think Grayson told her about me, thanks to him. She seems to be blushing and smiling the whole time.

AALIYAH

I couldn't stop thinking about Grayson. He's ... something.

He isn't like other guys, the others are sweet and all but then you see them doing that exact same thing to another girl.

Its heart breaking. Thats why I'm so glad to meet someone like Grayson.

RIINNNNNG

Dammit, great. The bell ruined my delightful thoughts.

ETHAN

I was day dreaming at Aaliyah. I didn't notice I was till she stood up.

''Oh A Aaliyah!'' I shout as I tried chasing after her. She looks back at me and my brain just died.

I was going to tell her something but I completely forgot.

"N-never mind. I forgot" I say as I chuckle but I felt embarrassed.

She giggles and walks away.

It's so hard to talk to the girl you love. Im just scared she'd think of me differently but at least I know she's thinking about me since Grayson's talking to her about me.

Speaking of Grayson, while I was walking out of class. I see Grayson talking to Aaliyah.

GRAYSON

As I was putting my stuff in the locker, I see Aaliyah waving at me and smiling. As she walked up to me, she hugs me.

I seriously never expected a hug from Aaliyah. I hugged her back, making the hug so much longer then expected.

After we stopped hugging, I see Ethan looking at me and giving me a thumbs up.

That was close. He could've seen me hugging Aaliyah.

"Hey, why do you look nervous" she asked as she looks behind her to see who I'm looking at.

But right when she looked back, Ethan dropped something on the floor.

Okay good. I didn't want her to think about something else to worry about.