20

GRAYSON

Yes! The pizza guy's here. ''WAIT! I NEED TO GET MY CASH!''

I ran back upstairs to find cash, it took awhile but I found some.

I open the door but then dropped my coins on the floor, grabbing them as I chuckle. "wassup Troy! Sorry I dropped my coins— Aaliyah?''

''GRAYSON!'' She jumps onto me, embracing me as I widen my eyes, feeling my heart stop.

Is this real? Am I dreaming? Am I getting jumped from Aaliyah or the pizza guy ... I can't tell.

Troy's pretty light.

I started to feel my eyes water as I touch Aaliyah's face to see if it was real.

I kiss her on the lips and yup. This is real alright.

''I missed you'' I couldn't stop crying. I cuddled her like a teddy bear.

''I'm so sorry Gray for not believing in you. I feel so foolish. If only I wasn't stupid enough to see the truth, I wouldn't have made all this happen.'' She says as I hear sniff and cry.

I smile at her as I wipe her tears. I could tell she felt so bad.

''forget that. Just remember that I love you okay? I would never ever let you go. Even if a girl tells me that she loves me, I'll only love you. I would be stupid if I thought of letting you go and loving someone else.''

She smiled at me with joy and continue to cry causing me to cry even more.

"I love you so much Grayson.'' I hear her say as I smile.

I kiss her on the lips, feeling so happy that Ethan made this all work out.

''love you too. Stop you're making me cry'' I wipe her tears once more as I kiss her forehead, feeling my heart flutter.

Aaliyah chuckles and smiles. ''wait who were you expecting at the door?''

I started laughing. ''The pizza guy''

''Hey Grayson!''

Perfect timing.
She giggles as she was still attached to me. ''I see.''

''Hey Troy, here ... keep the change :)''

I couldn't stop kissing Aaliyah. She made my life so much better. Without her, I probably wouldn't have good memories.

AALIYAH

It was all a misunderstanding. I felt stupid but it's all okay now.

Grayson and I was finally happy and Ethan was finally healed and back to a hype and crazy boy.

My true love is obviously Grayson and Ethan's true love .. Well, let's just say he found some girls. Yeah, girl(s) hahahaha.

Grayson and I finally had the life we wanted.

Oh and if it's already pretty obvious, he asked me out. Yeah ... It's been two - three years.

We went to the Bahamas and ... Guess what I saw ... A kneeling, wearing a suit Grayson.

That's right. GUESS WHOS ENGAGED?

————————-

Hmm .. You should probably expect a part 2 ;))