9

GRAYSON

I woke up around 2 AM forgetting I wasn't in my own bed.

Omfg. I was sleeping with Ethan's girl.

Why do I keep getting distracted? If Ethan finds out about this, he'll definitely lose his trust for his brother. Me.

I stood up, got dressed and drove back home. I can't stay with her. Every time we hang, something else happens.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when I'm with her but my brother loves her.

While I was driving back home, I get a call from Alex?

Me: Alex? Whats up?

Alex: yo, E's been looking for you

Me: are you with him?

Alex: Yeah. He wanted to hang out because you weren't home

Me: Can we keep this conversation between us?

Alex: yeah sure, E's in the bathroom upstairs.

Me: Can I trust you?

Alex: go ahead. You know I'm trustable.

I always knew I could trust Alex. He's been my best bud for a long time now.

But I just felt like Ethan made him lose trust in me from the past year that happened. Can't tell you. Private stuff ;))

Me: Alright, I may have .... hooked up with Aaliyah.

Alex: Aaliyah? Wait. Ethan's crush?

Me: Mhm.

Alex: Grayson why? Do you know what happens if he finds out about you and Aaliyah?

Me: I obviously know. He's my brother

Alex: but soon will not be. He won't look at you the same if he finds out. Think about it, bro. I didn't expect that from you.

Me: I know I'm sorry. But .. please do not tell E.

Alex: *sighs* alright okay. I'll keep it a secret. Only if you promise me that you will let your feelings go for Aaliyah.

Me: That's hard man.

Alex: I know. But like what people say .. "if you love her that much, you'd let her go"

Me: .. I'm nearly home, see you there

Alex: Alright bro take care.

Let her go? Does he think it's that simple? I just can't let her go ...

but she's Ethan's.

I shouldn't have fallen for her in the first place. But now I can't change my feelings for her.

I arrive at my place, thinking what Ethan would ask me. As I was going to hop out of the car, I see a mark on my neck.

A hickie?! Omfg. Dude.

Damn Aaliyah really loves me, doesn't she?

How the hell do I hide it? I'm just wearing a white Adidas top that barely covers my neck.

My heart started pounding fast as I touched the door handle.

Hm. Maybe I could just run up the stairs like a ninja.

As I opened the door, I see Alex and Ethan laughing while watching T.V. Fuck they heard me. Ugh.

"Hey Grayson, you're back early," Ethan says as he shoves his mouth with popcorn.

I looked at him with a confused look. I guess he doesn't know what time it is.

I was still by the door so I have to quickly go up and make sure my Hickie doesn't show.

My hickie is on the right and Alex and Ethan are on my right. Wow. Great.

"Oh Gray, there's pizza over there if you want," Ethan asks while still shoving his mouth with popcorn.

"No thanks, I just wanna rest"

"You don't wanna watch the movie with us?"

I shook my head to say no.

"You sure? You alway's loved watching ... teletubbies."

I didn't even notice they were watching Teletubbies.

"Yeah .. when I was 8."

Ethan stands up and walks closer. I tried to look away so he won't see my hickie.

".. right right. Okay you can hop along now and rest"

I stare at him weirdly as he smiles at me awkwardly.

I pretend to crack my neck by putting my head to the right and then to the left.

Hopefully, he didn't see my hickie.