12

GRAYSON

It took a while for me to drive back home since people blocked my car because of their car.

After a long time, I reach my place and unlocked the door seeing Ethan alone.

"E? Why aren't you at the party?" I wonder while seeing him all sad.

"Dude, its gaming night. Remember? We always play every Monday"

I forgot it was Gaming night since there was no school today. I thought it was Sunday as I smack my head.

"Bro .. I forgot sorry" I apologise seeing Ethan all annoyed.

"Nah forget it. I'll just go to my room"

"Go to the party. Aren't you a party animal?" I say as a joke but he didn't seem to like it as I watch Ethan roll his eyes and continue to walk up the stairs.

I didn't know what to do but Aaliyah's expecting me back quickly so I went to get my stuff.

AALIYAH

I notice Grayson took a long time. Jeez I can't think straight. My head hurts but I feel hype as hell.

I thought of going to the Twin's house to go get Grayson.

"Alexis ... can .. you .. um .. can you .. drop me to .. Grayson's pl place?"

I felt her hand on my shoulder. "You okay Aaliyah? Oh did you drink?"

I nod as I giggle. "I'll show .. y-you where to .. go"

GRAYSON

I finally found the DJ equipment and left my place to go back.

As I reached near Aaliyah's place, I notice a car driving off from her place as I saw from a distance.

AALIYAH

"Thanks Alexis" I say as I hop off her vehicle.

She sighs deeply. "No problem, even though we had to do a lot of U turns but no worries!"

Alexis leaves as I finally reached to the twins house, walking towards their front door.

ETHAN

I heard a knock on the door. Hm. I didn't order pizza nor it can't be Grayson since he has the keys to the house.

I wasn't bothered wearing a shirt so I went downstairs.

I open the door. "A-Aaliyah?"

I was so lost why she was here as I frown, hearing her laugh. "Hey"

"What are you doing here?" I ask as she starts to move closer to me when suddenly, I feel her peck my neck.

I kiss her back, making her lean on the wall, grabbing her wrist as I push her harshly causing myself to collide my lips with hers much longer.

GRAYSON

I couldn't find Aaliyah anywhere. It was still crowded and people were still partying.

Where could she be?

She wasn't by the speakers, by beer pong or anywhere else.

After a long night .. everyone went home. I clean the place up and left home still wondering where the hell she was.

AALIYAH

I woke up feeling my head in pain. I was in my bed, like normal as I look around, seeing the sun shining through the blinds.

I couldn't stop touching my head. It was paining a lot. I went downstairs seeing the fouseball out of the garage and in the living room.

What?

I completely forgot their was school and I'm one hour late.

I quickly got ready for school and left.