S(o)up Remus

"Go Skylar!" Elana cheered, holding up the sign she had made.

"Hey, Elana," Rosalina greeted. Elana smiled and made room for her.

"Axel, Chelsea, this is Rosalina. This is Axel and Chelsea," Elana introduced as she watched Skylar's blue uniform whiz around in the blue sky.

"No Ambrose?" Elana asked.

She smiled, "He doesn't like Quidditch as much. I'm the louder one."

"Slytherin made good plays in this game," Elana noted.

"My brother said he made them train extra hard."

"Too bad the Ravenclaws were training too," Elana laughed. "I had to sit through the rain for her practice."

"Your house has a preference for the winner?"

"The ones who don't have their own personal preference show their support to Slytherin, while the rest of us choose. GO SKYLAR!" Elana yelled as Skylar flew by following the snitch.

"GO BLAZE!" Axel yelled, equally as loud flashing a smile at Elana who laughed.

Elana suddenly felt tense, watching as Skylar inched closer and closer to the whizzing Snitch. Suddenly she looked as if she fell down. Elana screamed and the Slytherin seeker stopped his broom as the both Skylar and the Snitch disappeared. Elana watched the fog at the bottom searching for her friend. There was no way Skylar's broom lost its magic... What was going on?!

A figure emerged from the fog, a hand outstretched in the sky, displaying a struggling Snitch. The Ravenclaw seeker had a proud smile on as the crowd burst into cheers. Even the Slytherin seeker flew to her and talked to her, and from her angle, Elana saw a handshake. Elana smiled.

Skylar had won the Quidditch cup.

~O~

"There's going to be a party alright. Calypso was so proud, I knew she was worried because I was only a second year, but, hey, I practiced pretty hard and I caught the Snitch. Plus, the Slytherin seeker was really nice," Skylar babbled as they climbed upstairs to the party.

"There's probably going to be drinks, with those crazy older kids snuggling stuff from Hogsmeade, so I'd watch out for the drinks, but Wendy from the Hufflepuffs said she'd bring the food."

"Then it's a whole school party?" Chelsea asked timidly.

"Pretty much, friends bring their other friends and a big chain reaction happens. That's why it's good to have friends in other houses," she winked stepping in front of a door with no handle, but a bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle.

"What gets broken without being held?"

"A riddle?" Axel asked curiously.

"A tough one too," Skylar said.

Elana shivered in the cool air. She hoped Lily would be in there, she hadn't really hung out with her after the book incident. Elana didn't want to break her promise to talk to her.

"A promise," Elana laughed, and the she heard the door unlock.

Skylar grinned, "Maybe you should've been a Ravenclaw."

Elana grinned, and shrugged, "I like being a Puff, more."

They pushed the door open and rock music filled their ears. Elana spied the food table, with nachos.

Chelsea grinned as Elana made a beeline to the refreshment stand.

"This is my type of party."