Chapter 5 - Nightmare

Adura

"love, I need some blood. Be still like always okay?" I smile sadly and nod my head. I couldn't help that he likes drinking from me. But its better me than any other human. Salazar put me on his lap so I was straddling his waist and leaned down towards my neck. I whimpered at first when his fangs dipped into my skin and to the vein. Sighing as I felt the pleasure I leaned into his chest, giving him more access. I liked this, I loved Salazar.

About 3 minutes later Sal should of stopped and I felt almost drained. "Sal," I pushed on his chest but his arms tightened on me. He was hurting me. He would never hurt me. "Salazar! Stop!" I felt myself get weaker and weaker the minute. Salazar was draining too much of my blood. "Sal stop..." My voice gave out and my breathing was slowly. Darkness was going to swallow me whole.

I screamed as this thing circled its way into my blood stream...

I woke up screaming. I quickly clamped my mouth shut. Sighing I lied down on my sleeping bag. The sun was just rising. "Ad? You okay?" I turned my head to Landon who was half awake. I smiled at him and nodded, pushing my black hair out of my face. "I'm alright." He doesn't know how it happened. He was only 17 when they turned him. The vampires not long took him when he was 13, the same time I was kidnapped. Because of my age and looks at the age of 16 I was automatically claimed as the princes pet.

"So how are we getting the pet back?" I groaned and sat up, rubbing my face. "Her name is Syphera." When I looked at him, his jaw was hanging open. "What? Like your middle name?" I nod, "That prince is a prick. Was he trying to make a copy of you or something?" I nodded again. "Yup." I stood up and hissed at the pain in my fangs and gums. I need to feed, "come on, time to hunt."

After our satisfied feed of deer, we sat around the fire, planning our mission. Plan A, was a bust. Now just for plan B. Somehow.

"We can always trick him." Landon blurted out. I raise my brows, "How?" I ask, getting interested in his idea. "Well you show up and apologies. Tell him that he was right. You should have realised that he only did what you would have done if you had to that you still love him or whatever." That he knows. He knows he loved me not that I love Salazar. I grinned at the plan. It was perfect. Trick Salazar, hit him in the weakest spot and take off with Syphera. "I love it already." He grinned and we fist pumped.

"When should we hit?" I shrugged. Well we shouldn't hit too soon. we did just get back from the castle yesterday evening. And by if I'm right, Salazar would plan a party for his new pet. And that would be soon. "We'll keep an eye out for the party he will have. My guess should be right, Salazar always has partys for his pets." He looked at me grim, "Did he throw you a party?" I smile at him.

"Yeah he did. It was massive. No one paid me attention though." Landon came round and hugged me. His head lay on my shoulder as I put my chin on his head. Landon's black curls tickling my chin. "Do you think we should visit the house soon?" He asks. I frown down at him. He wants to go back? It would be good I guess. "If you want. I haven't been there for 5 years." he slowly nods. "I miss Ma and Pa." I nod and kiss his hair, "Me too."