Chapter 26 - Hate???

Syphera

I was thrown in a cell with Landon. I was pushed the floor and I slid a little on the stone floor, picking up gravel in my skin as it cut through my arms and legs. Landon was thrown beside me but he didn't care about the cuts he'd get. He heals quicker than I do. He crawls over to me and goes to hold me but I moved away. "Don't touch me Landon" I muttered and he looked absolutely destroyed. "Syphera I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. I just hadn't fed in a while and you smelled so good and I just....I got caught in the moment" He says and I look up at him. "You hurt me Landon" I said and he knelt down in front of me. "I know Sy. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" he says and he brings his hand up to my cheek. "Syphera say something" He says as I lean my head against his hand. I looked up at him and stared into his crystal eyes. "I Love You" I said and he looked a little stunned at my choice of words. "Regardless of what you did I love you. It did hurt but there was a small part of me that didn't want you to stop. That trusted you" I said and he smiled. "I wont feed again until you ask" He says and I laugh. "Are you trynna steal Salazar's moves. Thinking because it worked on Adura it will work on me?" I said and he laughed as he leant closer. "Oh yeah" he says before kissing me. I let his lips corrupt me, taking away any doubts I had about him. I did love him. I'm probably walking down the same road Adura does but I love him. I'll risk it.

We spent about 15 minutes in the cage, Landon watching the guards and trynna figure out a way to get us out of here. "I have an idea Landon" I whispered to him before standing up and tapping on the bars. "Excuse me sir" I said to the guard in an innocent little voice that made me sound a little scared. "I'm ready to obey the kings orders. I am his pet after all and I wish to serve him whole heartedly. I even have information that could be useful. Traitors within his walls" I said and the guard looked a little intrigued. He unlocked the cell door, keeping a close eye on Landon as he allowed me to walk out.

I walked through the castle, the guard watching me closely. It was weird. I was walking straight for the throne room but the guard stopped me and we detoured. I had no idea where we were going. I'm sure this was where the royals chambers were. The guard opened two large doors and I step inside to see Salazar and Adura. Together. In Bed. "EW EW EW EW EW" I complained as I turned around. I could hear by Aduras giggling and Salazar's muttering that wherever they were headed, I stopped it. "You can look now Syphera" Salazar says and I turn around. He was only in jeans although I knew the buttons weren't done up. Adura on the other hand, was only in his shirt and I have no idea what was on underneath. Hopefully underwear. "We didn't get as far as doing anything Syphera" Adura says and Salazar looked at me like a four year old who just got his lollies taken away. "Salazar I can see I interrupted.....whatever the hell that was but you need to know something" I said and he looked at me confused. "Why did you take so much blood from her the day you turned her?" I asked and I saw the guilt travel his face as he answered. "I wanted it all. It was like a drug and I just couldn't get enough" He said and I smiled. "It was a drug"

*Flashback*

I watched as Deveon dug around in the closet looking for some for me to wear. "Why are you doing this Deveon? I thought you would want your brother happy? Why aren't you trying to get him and Adura back together?" I asked and Deveon scoffed. "That bitch. I hated her. Before she showed up, Salazar was fun. He used to tear people apart just for fun. But ever since that little wench showed up here he wanted to be prim and proper for her. Why do you think I drugged him so he would kill her?" He says and I glared at him. "You're the reason she's a vampire?" I growled and he laughed. "It was easy. I just drugged Salazar's alcohol. Although I didn't expect him to turn her but hey she's gonna die today anyway" He says and I realised this was my opportunity to get answers. "And what about Martha. Was this always your plan?" I asked and he looked over his shoulder at me. "That bitch. I just needed her to help me find Adura. I was planning on killing her the minute we found you lot. She has been helpful but she's annoying. Beside I never said to her 'tell me where they are' she offered. She told me shed tell me everything she knew if I let her live in the castle. She's in my room right now" He says and I smirk. Thanks Deveon you cocky ignorant asswipe. You just gave me all the evidence I need.