Chapter 24 - Misunderstood

Salazar

Syphera will get us nowhere. I just need Adura. I see the blood leaking from her neck. I stand up and walk over to her before moving her hand away and looking at the two clear puncture wounds in her neck. I roll my eyes and bite down on my wrist, offering my blood to Syphera. She takes my wrist and sucks the blood. I watched as her neck slowly healed. I glared up at Deveon. "Did you do this?" I asked and he snapped at me. "No I didn't. It was her new boyfriend" He said sounding offended. I looked down at Syphera and then looked back at Deveon. "Who?" I asked and Deveon rolled his eyes. "Aduras brother. London or something like that" Deveon says and Syphera growls. "Its Landon and hes not my boyfriend" She hisses and I smile down at her. "You just became a lot more useful."

I sent her to her room with Deveon. I ordered him to find the sexiest thing he could for her. When Adura arrives I will kill her emotionally just as she did me. She broke my heart by lying to me. I'll break her heart by treating the pet as if I love her. I'll force her to act the same.

Syphera walked in with Deveon pulling on her collar. She wore a short black lace lingerie dress with small blue bows on it. I had to admit she looked cute. I motioned her over to me and Deveon pulled her up the dias steps. I pulled her onto my lap and forced her to look at me. "Just play along then ill let you go. Yes you were defiant and I'm angry with you but I want Adura to pay for lying to me." I tell her and hey eyes give me a sympathetic look. "She loves you Salazar. She does" she says and I laugh a little. "You're so naïve" I said and she went to speak again but the door flew open and Adura and Landon fell to the floor. I pulled Syphera closer to me and smirked down at Adura. "Hello Adura"