Chapter 27 -Secret out

Adura

I was mad; no furious. What Syphera explained to us made my blood boil. Deveon drugged Salazars drink so he could kill me. All just because of a stupid jealously. Oh for fucks sake. Me and Sal glanced at each other, knowing what we are both thinking.

"Guards! Bring Deveon into the holding cell!" The guards nodded and left. I got out of the bed and pulled down my shirt. We were going to do it but um we were interrupted. But that isn't the topic for now, Deveon is.

We walked down the halls to the cells. I held onto Salazars hand tightly and opened Landons cell. He vamped over to Syphera, engulfing her in a hug. "Whats happening?" He finally spoke up. I growled. "Kicking Deveons throat in. Then maybe killing him."

Salazar agreed with a small pressure on my hand. "Your highness, prince Deveon is in holding cell 3." Salazar nodded and we started walking to the cell. That bastard deserves to rot and suffer for all I care. "Ah the little bitch, the human slut, the bitch's dog and my dear big bro." Deveon drawled out with a smirk. I opened the cell door, sauntered in and punched him in the face, making sure to draw blood. "I need silver." I say turning to Salazar. The guards come in with a spray of watered silver. I smirked at Deveon. "You son a bitch will pay for what you did." I sprayed the silver into his eyes, making him blind.

"BITCH." He hissed and tried to lunge forward but I sprayed him again. I smiled and went to the button for the sun roof. "Ohh Dev baby." I cooed and pressed the button making him scream in agony. I stopped and waited for him to heal up so I could hurt him.

"Stop! I don't regret doing what I fucking did! You deserved it you whore! You took my brother away, the murderer he was born to be! You made him come alive like a bloody human!" I chuckled. "He's the soft one? Ha! Yeah right! I love him for that hardened heart but also because he is sweet and caring. You never did jackshit to earn him." I shook my head and sprayed the silver on him. "We should leave him alive. He's better staying in here to suffer than die." Salazar walked over to me and kissed me deeply. "EW! Stop with the romance crap already, I nearly saw you have sex!" Syphera squealed, digging her face into Landons shirt. I giggled and walked out of the cell. I didn't look back at Deveon as we walked out of the dungeons.

"I am making new rules. "Every human has a choice in giving their blood away to us and the slave camps will not exist." I beamed and hugged him. "You really would do that?" He nodded and brushed the hair out of my face. "Adura sweet," I looked at him. "Yeah?" He pecked my lips. "Will you be my queen?"