Introduction

Noah can't get enough of Claire. And Claire can't keep her hands to herself either. She's so hooked with him. And he's so obsessed with her.

The mutual is feeling.

OOPSS.. The feeling is mutual. Omg.

Simple as that. But now that both of them are so into each other, neither of them is letting go or stopping what they're feeling.

This erotic affection is getting to a higher and a hotter level.

But to be committed to each other and get married is not yet the resolution of this stupid affair.
That's what Claire thinks though.

No one knows Claire is out of her mind. SHE'S CRAZY.

With Noah, of course.

No one knows that a teacher, at her 40s, divorced, would be hooking up with a young/hottie neighbor, at his 20s, her student and her son's bestfriend.

No one knows about the thing happened between them.

Well, maybe besides Vicky. After all she's Claire's bestfriend. And that old cunt (sorry for the word. But sooner you'll find out why is she labeled like that) knows everything about her. Even Claire's bedroom adventures.

No one has the idea they're together or should we say 'official' yet.

.

.

BUT!

Are they really OFFICIAL?

Is Noah really in love with Claire?

Or

Is Claire ready to love again just like how much she loved (her husband) before and got her heart broken? (duhh drama..)

Are they doing the right thing? Or the thing they call "right love at the right time" ?

IS THIS STILL A SEDUCTION THAT STARTED FROM 'FLIRTATIONSHIP'?

Big question yet no answer.

But since Noah "owns" Claire now..
.
.
.
IS SHE READY FOR
MORE TEMPTATION ?