Climax

Idk why but Claire did go to Noah's house that night. She sneaked out at exactly 10pm like, omg is she into something?

They were just nonstop talking and staring at each other and Claire was laughing flirtatiously till the clock ticked to 2am. And that's when some miracle was going to happen.

They ran out of topics till Noah was just staring blankly at her. His chin was on the palm of his hand, observing her and thinking like how beautiful she was.

Claire, who was laughing her ass out for no reason, stopped laughing and noticed the heat coming from Noah's charming glares.

"What?"

It thundered and rained outside.

"Claire, you're beautiful." He smiled and whispered. "Do you know that?"

She smiled and looked away and shook her head. "No-uhm.."

"Amazing. Sweet. Natural.. and sexy.." His voice was deep and so seductive.

She shook her head and stood up. She wanted to resist him before she'll not be able to.

But Noah stood up too and trapped her. "Kiss me, Claire.."

"I can't.. I-I have to go.." she whispered, closing her eyes.

"Just once.." Noah claimed her lips. She wasn't kissing back. But she was not stopping him either.

"Stop tempting me Noah.." she gasped between the kiss.

But Noah was not stopping. He kissed her harder as he slowly undressed her, baring her smokin hot bod.

"Hmmm.." he continued kissing her neck, to her chest to down there and there.. he was kneeling infront of her.

"Noah please.." she begged. "Stoooop.." she was already breathing heavily.

"No judgments.. No rules.. JUST US."

He stood up back and held her face.

"Uhm, can I go home now?"

"What the heck, we were almost on the heat of the moment."

"You were turning me on."

"But you're such a trying hard as if you don't like any of this." Noah went closer.

"I'm trying my best to resist you. A little temptation will lead to something more."

"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING." He smirked and moved closer.

"Read my mind then," she smirked back.

Noah stared at her eyes like he was reading her like an open book. He knew that this woman just needed to be kissed.. and of course to go further than that..

"What?" Claire asked teasingly.

Then without any second, he immediately kissed her hard. Hard enough that Claire almost stumbled on her feet backwards but Noah was wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her tight.

Noah's kisses were so rough that both of them can hardly breath.

Claire suddenly paused. "I'm not letting you."

"Stop playing hard to get. Don't pretend like we haven't done this before."

"It was a mistake."

"Then this time it's not."

He kissed her lips tenderly.

"Don't kiss me." She teases. She knows that Noah will be more turned on if she plays hard-to-get.