.10.Zero..?

*CRASSHH!!*

Monochrome girl crashed in wall making big hole.

You glared at her all in blood.

She groaned and landed on her knees whipping blood from her chin where you kicked her.

''Aw, come on. You're not- *cough* gonna finish me off?'' She smirked at me.

'What a crazy girl' You trough. Crossing your arms and shaking your head at her.

''Well....too bad for you...'' It took me a second to process that she's gone...

'What the..?'

Suddenly she was in front of me, planting a forceful punch on my stomach...very forceful...

I did a flip and landed on my four. I quickly raised on my hands and before I completely stood up I kicked her ankles...she jumped up and dodged it. Now I'm up. I grabbed her scarf and turned around, I threw her over my shoulder. She reacted quickly, she grabbed me by my hoodie, putting her feet on my stomach throwing me over.

'Nice!! I finally have a good opponent!' I quickly raised up and started to dodging her punches and kicks. My ankle flew towards her head.

Zero P.O.V

'Damn! She can kick high!' I joined my wrists, forming a cross and stopped her leg from hitting me. I had to hold her leg now...and now she used it against me. She jumped a bit and her knee met my face with sick crack following...

'AHH!' she broke it! my beautiful face!! I spit more blood..my vision is blurry...she's to strong..I can't complete this task...I'm out of my breath and all sweaty while she just stand there looking at me...waiting for my next move..Now I get it...it's all a game for her...

Normal P.O.V

You walked towards her and looked down at her.

She closed her eyes for a moment then raised from her bleeding knee and glared at you with hatred...

You felt so...alive...you wanted to laugh and giggle...but you simply can't...what a pity.

You raised your hand and motioned for her to attack...

In that moment she knew....there are only two options...run and live or...die..

She glared at you harder. She sprinted in direction of woods grabbing her cracked hammer.

You let her go. Why? Nobody knows what in head of that skilled silent killer.

'What's with them and woods?' you trough

You stood there...like waiting for something to happen...your eyes went in their normal state.

They stopped glow.

*Inside house*

A certain snow white male with horns smirked and disappeared in shadows leaving no trace behind.