.9. *Flashback*

(A/N P.S thank you _Queen_Creeper_  and halloween_mad Really thank you!Love u all guys! Video is not mine)

Small creepypasta tried to attack them but nothing worked due their small size and lack of strength.

Five shadows who killed you tied all of them on chair.
BEN DROWNED P.O.V
I don't get it! Where is Karma?! I trough she wouldn't leave us just like that!!
Normal P.O.V
This was clear for Creepypasta that Karma leaved them on their own.
"You know I'm impressed!"on of those monsters spoke laughing.
"What do you mean?"asked another one.
"Who knew that that crazy old bitch wouldn't lie to us about infamous Karma!"
Then all of them started laugh at confused killers.
"You must be thinking where is your dear friend? Ooohhh Karlos!! Kids want to see her!!"
Then dragging something heavy was heard from kitchen.
"Fuck...this girl I heavy as shit!"
On all of their faces was written shock.
"What did you do to her!?" Yelled small Jeff.
"You will pay for that you big piece of shit!!" Yelled BEN.
"Ohhhh..someone is angry!!" Mocked 'Karlos'.
"Wait until our friend in white coats will arrive...hehehe..."
"You wouldn't!" Small L.J cried.
"Oh yes we w--" his eyes went wide and he choked on his own words.
From behind him strong metallic voice slowly spoke.
"You need to be forgiven..."
*Slash* *Thud*
One second and he already dead on the floor.
One of things that can describe you was fast and without second trough killing...it was like absolutely normal thing for you.
Just one your move and your opponent already dead or wound is big enough for him or her to suffer.
When you in mood you would play with you victims...your favorite is run deep in forest.
Anyway, back to the story.
Room felt dead silent, nobody dared to move. Yeah, you and your big gun could scare the living shit out of everyone...that's why you loved it so much.
"Remember one fucking simple thing...mortals can't kill me.."
If it wasn't for you mask...they would shit bricks...why? You smirking face and insane eyes.
It happened in one motion.
Those dark people flipped all tables and hide behind them with their own guns pointed at your figure in shadows. Room filled by shots and dropping empty bullets.
In response they heard creepy ass laugh and six words.
"Remember...you play on my ground..." after those words was heard four quiet shoots and four thuds.
"I win..."
As you already quested, that was your another sick game where only winner is you. You needed to know who wanted you dead so badly...
And now you know who...

After some long cleaning and crying you finally made it.

Just one thing bothered you...those people..why now?

And then it happened, loud crash in kitchen....god..please....not again...

You groaned and made your way downstairs leaving your dark room.

Yup, all of them in kitchen...

''What are you doing so late up..?'' you crossed your arms glaring at little bastards.

''W-we w-w-wanted *tic* to m-make s-s-omething to eat...'' Toby quietly spoke to you fearing to make you more angry than you already are.

'Oh..I think there is no need to be so angry at them...' you sighed like 100 time this day.

''Okay...I help you...no...you will seat right there and watch me..'' you pointed at table across the kitchen.

They all nod. You placed your black gloves on table and washed you hands. What? even if you a killer doesn't change a thing in cooking.

You really don't remember where you got these awesome cooking skills...you past in fog...and scenarios don't help you...

So with pink apron and awesome skills you were like ninja. Fast.Clear.Perfect.

So pasta will do, kidneys and sweets for E.J and L.J. Done!

Small smile crossed you face, rare thing for you.

*Meanwhile with kids*

They were staring at you awesome skills.

''She's so cool...even in cooking! Just look at her!'' BEN was very amazed by you.

L.J couldn't even look anywhere else but you.

And then it happened.

''I wonder...you guys think she would be a perfect wife?''

Someone asked. I think it was Hoodie due to his shy voice.

All of their faces went red.

''I heard that! Little perverts!'' They heard your voice saying.

They giggled like maniacs, well...they are maniacs...

Then BEN mumbled something under his nose.

''What was that?'' asked E.J

''Nothing really!'' He panicked. Then new conversations between them started.

But all of them failed to notice that BEN was missing.

*With you*

You turned to grab one of ingredients and jumped back a bit when right in front of your faces were two red and black bleeding eyes.

BEN DROWNED.

''Don't do that...'' you hissed at him.

He didn't move nor spoke a word...just stared at you..

''Look BEN I'm little busy here...could you move a little?'' You nicely asked.

He shook his head 'no'.

'''No'? Why not?'' Now you got curious.

''Okay, what's wrong?'' you fully turned to him.

''You won't leave us?'' Well that was a surprise...You stared at him for a moment.

''Of course not. Why did you even asked?'' You turned you attention back to food.

''I love you'' You dropped fucking spoon with wide eyes.

Then...you smiled...not a normal smile but a sick one.

''You can't...What a silly kid...don't joke BEN!''

He frowned at you reaction.

''I'm seriously! I love you! Don't you ever dare to die or leave us!''

You grabbed flying boy and hugged him close to you.

He blushed....little pervert.

''I won't leave...I'm here to protect Creepypasta....my family...''

*Time skip*

So you wanted to rest...aha...yeah no...In your bed like 6 small killers...

You ask why? Well it's big storm outside, that's why..

Well it's better than be all alone in dark...

~Karma was here...

(A/N Done! And now question for you my dear readers! Who wanted to kill you? Who send here those assassins? To find question think and look at my first story with Karma!Let's see who's gonna be a winner! Comment answers!''