.17. Heart attack.

(A/N video is not mine sorry for long update and bad english)

Your twitched and you slowly sat up. Rubbing head you hissed in pain.

Feeling something wet on your fingers you tried to figure out what it was.

Groaning when you noticed that TV was shut down and last source of light was gone.

Relying on your senses you sniffed fingers. It wasn't hard to tell it was blood most likely yours.

Then suddenly that creepy creature's imagine flashed in your eyes.

Your blood instantly went cold and you forgot about small bleeding wound on your head.

When  your eyes adjusted to dark you noticed it was gone and you were lying on wet floor.

Now it was even colder with wet clothes.

Whimpering in fear you stood up again leaning on couch, most likely leaving blood prints on it.

You were a shaking and terrified mess.

Swallowing dryly down you ran a hand trough your now wet (h/c) hair.

This wasn't right. Everything wasn't right. You wanted to believe that seeing that monster was just a nightmare and being one was only a long nightmares.

Knowing fully well that if you continue thinking more of it you will end up breaking down right here right now and burning feeling in your eyes was telling you that too.

Stuffing hand in your hoodie pocket you tried to find a weapon of some sort...how silly of you to think you will find something like that.

Instead of weapon you wound black ribbon. Raising an eyebrow at that you almost laughed. Almost.

Your shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"It's better than nothing..." Whispering quietly to yourself you pulled your wet hair in weak tail.

Sighing you noticed that tension in your body stepped aside.

At least your hand stopped shaking and your breathing was normal again.

Just when you though it all ended somewhere behind you deep in hallway you hear a chuckle.

A fucking chuckling made your hands shake again.

''10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Ready or not, here I come.''

No further explanation to you wasn't necessary.

Knowing this game you sprinted away not caring where the hell were you running.

Hide and seek. Obviously not a funny but a twisted one.

And the winner will take your life with him.

Run run run run run don't look back just run!!!

That was a fatal mistake for situation like this.

Your heart was pounding so fast and loud you could swear whoever was chasing you could hear it too.

Chasing. He wasn't chasing you. He slowly sneaked closer to you.

Just now you really couldn't stop tears from falling.

Salty water hindered your vision and it was hard to see even your arms.

Wiping tears as best as you could and whimpers choked you.

It wasn't even a hide and seek.

Just then, you fell down from stairs. It was a long and harsh roll down.