(C.h 7)

Harry POV

Couldn't believe what I'm seeing. The girl I thought I liked is with my best mate.

"SO WHAT NOW YOU TWO ARE FUCKING EACH OTHER!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT HARRY YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT I'M NOT LIKE THAT"she furiously yelled back. Man doesn't Sydney just look really hot when she's mad. What the fuck Harry snap out of it! Your right I don't care how cute she looks I'm still Pissed at her.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK IS HIS SHIRT OFF THAN" I tell but not as loud as the first time.

She took a deep breath and then said

"Harry if you fucking calm down I would tell you."

"fine why is he here with his shirt off" I tried to stay calm for Sydney but it really isn't working.

"He um came to me today and ask of we can hang out to get to know each other and I agreed. "she said no higher than a whisper.

That's why she blew of our date to be with this bitch.

"So that's why you blew off our date, huh to be with him obviously." I scoff.

"Yes and I'm really sorry I just wanted to get to know him as friends"she made sure that I hear the word friends clearly.

"Oh you weren't just saying that when you were about to kiss me huh?" Louis smirked. And that's when the anger came out.

"YOU BITCH!"

I started to pounce on top of him and started punching him everywhere.

"Guys please stop! Stop it!!"Sydney exclaim.

Kelly POV

I'm walking home trying to cover up the bruise Liam gave me this morning. As I reach home I get inside and change into a mini skirt with a white tank top. When I was about to go on instagram my phone started to ring.

And Liam name came up.

K: hey babe Wats up

L: listen i need you to come over

K: i can't i have homework and I'm really busy sorry

L:do you love me?

K:what yes of course i do why would you say that

L: well of you love you would make time for me so come over now.

K: ok I'll be there in ten mins

L: see ya you better be here in ten mins.

So as i make my way downstairs i leave a more for my dad to tell him where i am. I get inside my car and drive over to Liam and Niall's flat. When i get there I'm like 3 minutes late i just hope Liam doesn't notice. I make my way to the door and as soon as I knock the door opens and shows a pissed Liam.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID TEN MINUTES!" I flinched back but then he grabs me and throw me to the floor and starts to hit me everywhere.

"PLEASE STOP" I cried he punches me like how he would punch a guy and it hurts like hell. Out of no where I feel Liam body being pulled off of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT YOUR GIRL WHAT THAT HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! " I looked up and seen niall screaming I never took the time to notice is beautiful baby blue eyes. Niall comes out of nowhere and hugs me. For some reason when he hugged me I felt safe and then I drifted off In to his arms.

_________________________________

Vote and comment how it was please thanks and lateisha is kinda sick

-Sydney