Are You Ready

Sydney POV

"So are you gonna tell me your name beautiful?" He ask looking at my gaze.

" Oh yeah....I'm S-Sydney" I stutter.

"Are you ok, Sydney because your face is red." he smirks.

"What! I'm not red." I say only making me even more red.

"Beautiful, yes you are but don't worry when you blush it's cute."

I blush even more. God why can't stop!

"I see that you can't stop." he laughs.

"Yup so are you new here like me?"I ask trying to change the subject.

  "No  I've been here for 3 years but I was looking for my friends." He smiled.

"Oh well I'll let you do that bye nice meeting you" I said disappointed.

"Yea the pleasure all mine." he forces a smile.

"Kay bye talk to you later when I see you"

I started walking off thinking about how embarrassing tha-

"Sydney wait!" I know that's Luke.

So I turn around looking at the gorgeous hot Australian in front of me.

"Hey what's up?" I ask.

" UhIknowwejustmetbutwouldyoulike

togooutSundaynightifyourfree?"

He rambles.

I look at him confuse.

"I'm sorry but can you repeat that over slower?"

He sighs" ok I said I know we just met but would you like to go out Sunday night if your free." He starts to shake.

I get on my the tip of my shoes and kissed his cheek. Now he starts blushing which makes me giggle.

"So is that a yes?" he chuckles.

"Yes I would love to go out with you but what time and where?" I ask.

"How about at my place and I'll call you to tell you the address and at like 7 I guess."

When I nod my head the grin on his face grows.

"Alright I'll get your number now."

After we exchange numbers the bell rings and I'm late to homeroom.

Oh well.

As the rest of the day carry on I keep seeing Harry In the hallway and he kept smirking and licking his lips at me and I was disgusted. But I did see Luke and he made me smile by just looking at me.

**********Saturday night************

Kelly POV

As me and Niall are about to go on our date we stop at his flat really quick. I'm really nervous because I haven't seen or talk to Liam in 2 days and I'm really worried.

As Niall walks back to the car I see that he has a rose in his hand. He gets in the car and hands me the rose.

"This is for you love" he smiles.

"Thank you Niall its lovely" I lean over and kiss his cheek. He starts to blush and I giggle.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Cause it's cute how you blush." I laugh.

"Oh so you think I'm cute" he smirks at me and I blush.

" No! I-I just " I stutter. He laughs at me.

For the rest of the ride we just talk about each other and about our childhood and random things.

When we get there I see zayn and some blond girl next to him. She's really pretty and I'm ugly.

"Hey what's wrong you look like you we're in deep thought" he questions.

"Oh it's just that, that girl over there next to zayn is really pretty and I'm an ugly duck" I admit.

"Don't ever say that your ugly cause your not" he snaps.

"I'm sorry" I whisper. Wow he just got mad cause I just said I was ugly.

"It's ok just don't say it again." he puts his hand on top of mine. I nod my head.

"Are you ready" he ask.

" Ready as I'll ever be"
.

.

.

.

Vote and comment how the chapter was

-Sydney