Mine

Sydney POV

"Hey I'm sorry about what happened" Harry whispered to me. Well if you wanna no what happened, Harry and Louis began to fight and when I broke it up Harry hand hit me in the face I kicked Louis out and now on cleaning Harrys body.

"Don't worry I'm not hurt badly" I replied.

"Yes you are and im a huge dick for hitting you love I'm sorry really I'm sorry" he pleas.

"Its ok I forgive you "I smile at him and he returns the smile back. Before I knew it I was leaning into Harry and just that moment our lips brushed each other and I closed my eyes and then his lips fell upon mine. I was surprised at first but then I kissed back and our lips moved in sync. I raised my hands up to his hair and start pulling his curls and he let's out a silent moan. He wraps his hands around my thighs.

"Jump " he pants.

I obeyed and jumped on him he wraps his hand on thigh near my butt. As were kissing he's walking us to my room.

"Where's your room "he ask between kisses.

"Down the hall on the right last door"

So he walks in and locks the door, then puts me on the bed. He hovers over me and then I pull away from the kiss even though I don't want to and he looks at me disappointed.

"I'm sorry but I can't " I whisper trying not to look him in the eyes. When I do I see him smirking at me.

"Come on babe you know you want to" and as he said that he ducks his face Into my neck and starts kissing. I'm guessing he's trying to find my sweet spot again. When he finally reaches it and kiss it I let out a small moan.

"Found it " he says and then starts sucking on it and then I try and bite my bottom lip to not let the moans escape.

"Come on babe let it out you know you want to" he said. And began sucking harder like he's withdrawing blood it hurts but feels good at the same time. I couldn't contain the moans so I let them out. I could feel Harry smirking against my neck. Then he starts using teeth and I shriek. And he stops and lick his tongue against the sore spot.

He pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

And leans in again and we start kissing again. His hands roam my body and stop at the hem of my shirt and without breaking the kiss he pulls it off. I did the same with his and when he started to unclasp my bra we heard the front door. Shit I forgot about my parents!

"Shit put back one your shirt now" I snapped at him softly.

" I am" he replied harshly.

Then there was a knock at my door. Fuck me!

"You have to sneak out my window" I whisper. He nodded his head and turn to the window and when he was about to step out...

"Wait I forgot one thing."then he smirks and grabs my face and kiss me one more time.

"Bye love." and he left. I opened my door to see my mom standing there.

"Hey mom what are you doing home?" I try to act casually.

"Uh I live here.".she said in a duh tone.

"Uh duh I knew that mom. Well I'm tired so....night" and I darted back in my room and ran to my phone cause it was vibrating.

From: Harry

To:Sydney

I had fun tonight can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'll be dreaming about you. Night love.

     -love Harry

I hate to admit but I had fun tonight too.

******** next morning*************

Friday morning

I wake up and I remember all the events from last night. I was gonna give myself to Harry. I might actually like him. No you don't Sydney you hate him no matter what. I push all my thoughts about Harry to the back of my head. I get up and do my hair I put my hair in curls and then I pick out a pair of white skinnys and a "love you babe" lace shirt with black converse.

I get to my car and drive to school. As I park the car I noticed a red mark on my neck. I look in my main mirror and see.

No. Fucking. Way. That bitch gave me a hickey. I ran out off my car and seen Kelly and walked to her.

"Hey Kelly jelly "I say.

"Hey syd. What's up" she said looking up from her phone.

"Have you seen Harry I have to talk to him."I say straight through.

" Yea he's with Niall" she blushes at his name. I furrow my eyebrows.

" Oh the blond one "and she points to the 2 of them. Ah so his name is Niall cute. I wall over there and pull Harry from him and into the bathroom.

"You wanna explain this" I point to the red blotch.

"Oh yep I marked you so now everyone knows not to bother you "he came closer and put his face next to mine. I looked him in the eyes.

"Why is that?"I whisper.

"Because your mine." and then he kisses me passionately. And I kiss back our lips moving in sync. But I remember what happened and push him away.

"I'm not yours Harry." I firmly said.

He smirks and say" We'll see about that."and he kiss me one more time and then walks away.

As I'm walking out I see a bunch of girls staring at me disgusted. I was to busy looking at the girls that I bumped in to a really cute guy. I help him up.

"Hey sorry I'm clumsy" I blushes.

"Hi no worry I'm Luke and you are" he asked in an Australian voice.

Totally attracted to you.

.

.

.

.

HEY I'M BACK! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND AND VOTE IT REALLY MADE ME HAPPY! VOTE AND COMMENT BYE LOVE YA!!!

-Lateisha