Shooting Star

Kelly POV

As were getting out I see again Zayn and that blonde. I have to be honest....she's pretty. Everyone here is pretty and handsome and I'm me.

As we're walking up to them Niall snakes his arm around my waist. I was shocked at first but then soon relaxed. I had felt my phone vibrate. I take it out of my purse and look at the screen. It's Sydney.

To: Kelly

From: Sydney

Hey I have exciting news! How's the date r u having fun txt back when it's over I want all the details and tell Niall hi and yea.

To:Sydney

From:Kelly

Hey and I'm on the date now txt u later and Niall said hi back and u better tell me wats so exciting byeee.

I put my phone back in my purse and when I look up I see Zayn and his date. Zayn looks at me and lick his lips with a smirk. I look away and look at his date.

" Hey Ni you finally made it "Zayn say exaggerating on finally.

"Yeah you met my date right " he's referring to me.

"Oh yeah me and Kelly go way back. We've been quite close before really close." He smirks. That dick would bring that up.

Niall furrows his eyebrows at me and I just shrug it off hoping he would get the message. All eyes are on me. Well this is awkward.

"Excuse me" an unfamiliar snobby voice say. I turn away from Niall to see the blonde smirking at Niall. What's that about? But I just push bad thoughts away to the back of my mind.

"Hi I'm Kelly and you are?" I smiled.

"Hey. Francelys" she smacks her him between her teeth. Silence came upon us. At first it was really awkward until Niall cleared his throat.

"Um can we go in I'm starving?"he whines. Francelys starts laughing and move closer to Niall and whispers" Aww baby you always were" and caress his arm until he pulls it away. What the hell is going on?!?

As we take our seats Zayn sitting infront of me and Francelys next to him, and Niall in front of Francelys. Ten minutes later the waiter came by ordered our drinks our eyes met for a brief second and I looked away. After the waiter left we sat there staring at each other.

"So" Zayn breaking the silence." Francelys why don't you tell Kelly about yourself?"

" Ugh! Fine Kelly why don't we ask questions about each other?" She suggest.

"Yea sure"

"Kay how old are you?"

"I'm 18 and you " I asked back.

"19 how many boyfriends you had in your life?"

I had to take a second and think about it. " 12 at the most, you?"

"20 and if you wanna count primary school, 35"

"What do you like mostly about Niall, Kelly?"

"Um" I look at Niall and his eyes were amazing and beautiful, but also his pink lips that were plump and full. Oh! You can't forget his hair which is like fluffy and quifflike cute.

" I'll have to say his eyes there just breath-taking and lovely" Niall looks at me and starts blushing.

"HA"

" Well what do you like about Niall since he's the topic" I challenge her and take a sip of my water.

"Well since you ask I've always liked his tongue. Man the things he could do with them." She smirks.