(C.h 1) Attractive

Stolen Heart.

Chapter 1.

Attractive.

"CHARLI! MUM SAID WAKE UP!" My annoying little sister yell.

"asjksdjfg...up." I mumbled in my pillow.

"Charli mum said if you don't wake up she's gonna get the ice." I could basically hear her smirking. So as I heard 'ice' I pounced out of my bed and landed on the floor. I glare up and see Carter laughing hysterically.

"Get out." I groaned and she walks out and slams my door. I get off the floor and walked to my vintage mirror and saw the time.

6:45am.

I have to be out of here in 30 minutes!

I rushed into my bathroom, taking the quickest shower of life. I wash my hair with my strawberry flavored shampoo. I get out of the restroom and started searching for my under garments.

I go to my closet trying to find an outfit for today. After the small debate in my head about wearing jeans or a skirt, I finally gave in and picked jeans. I had baby blue skinny jeans and a white flow sleeveless blouse and white vans. I did my hair in loose curls with a blue bow.

I'm not really a heavy make up girl so all I put was mascara and blush and put my contacts in. When I was finished I checked the time and saw it was 7:06 am. I grab my phone off it's dock and my backpack. Running down the hall I heard a giggle when I passed a certain room. I back up a little and go into the room. I opened the door and see the most cutest thing of life! Kaley was trying to crawl over the crib.

"What are you doing, angel?" I playfully scold. He giggles at me and shrieks when he see his twin sister crawling on the other side of his crib.

"Hunter! Babe, what are you guys doing up?" They just giggle at me and stood up. I glance at my phone and seen it was 7:20am. Shoot I'm late! I quickly kiss each other their head and waved bye. I ran out and down the stairs, passing my mum, who was in the sitting room.

"Hey Charli." Carter calls out.

"Charli, what are you doing here? You should've left 30 minutes ago!" My mom scold and rolled her eyes. I turn and headed to the door. When I was about to opened I heard giggling so I peered over my shoulder and saw Carter laughing. I smirked and flipped her off. She immediately stop laughing.

"OHH CHARLI! MUM CHAR--"I didn't hear the rest be caused I walked out the door. I walked down the drive way to my baby. My Blue Camry. Aside from the twins, my car is my everything.

As I drive off to school, I wonder what people are gonna think of me. When I get in the parking lot, I see school doesn't for another twenty minutes.

I get out and walk to the office. While I was trying to find it, I passed a couple fake blondes rolling their eyes at me and turning. I walk into the office and up to the receptionist desk.

"Well, hey there, pumpkin. " The generous middle aged lady greeted.

"Hi. I'm here for my schedule." I grinned to the sweet woman.

"Sure, sweetheart. What's your full name?" Here it goes.

"Charli Marie Rosalie Summer." I whispered feeling heat on my high cheek bones.?

"Wow! Long name." She chuckles.

And that's why I hate it.

"It's cute sweetie. Don't look ashamed." I blushed and gazed at my shoes.