Give Me A Chance

Liam POV

I don't know what came over me but I started to punch Kelly. My Kelly I hurt her.

"What the fuck get off of her"a familiar voice yelled. It was Niall. He had pushed me off of her and was holding her close to his body.

"k-kelly I-Im sorry" I stuttered.

"Liam I think you need to go calm your self down some where."Niall exclaim trying not to look at Mr.

"What the fuck! No I'm not going anywhere with out my girlfriend!" I spat.

"Liam just go please" she barely said as a whisper.

"Fine kel, I'll text you later" I kissed her cheek and she flinched. I left and went to a bar. What have I done to my baby?

Niall POV

Well Liam left I was still holding the beautiful shaking girl in my arms.  I didn't even notice I was staring at her until she looked at me in a gaze.

"I think I should go" she said quietly breaking our staredown.

"What no what if Liam goes to your house and hit you again? And I won't be there to protect you and you get hurt really bad and then I'm gonna feel really really guilty-" I was cut off by a pair of soft delicate lips touching my cheek.

"Thanks for caring "she smiled.

"No problem do you want me to drop you off or something or get some food are you hungry cause like I'm hungry-"

"Yes I'm hungry "she laughed and I joined her the sound of her laughing is like music to my ears. For what it seem like hours we say there laughing and laughing and joking and getting to know each other. When we realized it was almost midnight we were both sad.

"I'm gonna have to go but thanks for the great night and bye" she said in a sad tone. Right when she was about to leave I stopped her.

"Wait! Um are you doing anything this Saturday night?" I asked her rubbing the back of my neck.

"Um well like I need space right now and-"

"Please give me one chance and you won't regret it "I begged.

"Fine" Kelly smiled. I love her smile it's just lights up the room.

"Okay see you later and bye goodnight" I said kissing her cheek taking us both by surprised and when I pulled away we both were a shade of red.

Kelly POV

I can't believe it right now but I might be falling for Niall. But I can't im with Liam and I love Liam even if he hits me I mean come what's that phase right love hurts well it's true love do hurt. But I'm still going on that date with Niall just for fun and friendship. I think?

Niall POV

Soon as Kelly left I did my little dance and then called zayn. Zayn. Is on of my best mates.

Z: hey man

N: zaynie guess wat just happened

Z: what tell me

N: come over and I'll tell you every thing

Z: kay be over in a second. Oh yea i met this girl so can i bring her over to?

N: yea yea just hurry.

Z: Kay bye Ni

And after that i hung up. Ten minutes later the bell in ringing.  I ran and opened the door and there was zayn.

"Hey Ni so what's so important?" he asked.

"Wait I thought you had a girl with you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh yea Francelys come on babe" he yelled out side. As soon as I heard that name my eyes become wide.

And there she stood with a smirk on her face my ex girlfriend.

"Hello Niall long time no see" still smirking.

Francelys POV

There he stood my ex boyfriend.

"Hello Niall long time no see" I smirked at him.

I'm getting you back baby.

.

.

.

.

Vote and comment please and thanks for the reads

-Sydney