(C.h 2) Eye Color

Stolen Heart.

Chapter 2.

Charli POV:

As Kelly and I enter the class, I feel eyes burning in the back of my neck and I was right cause when I turned around I seen Harry staring at me but was interrupted with our gaze by Mr. Dillon.

"Well, well, well. Wanna give me a reason why you're late again, Kelly?" He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"I have a good reason this time because it's actually true. You see, this right here is my friend Charli, I was showing her around the school and I guess we lost track of time." She proudly that made the class chuckle.

"Kelly," he sighs and she smiles cheekily. " go sit down, and Charli." he smiles at me. "I heard alot about you. Please stand in front of the class and tell us somethings about you and one thing that none of your friends know." He motion to me.

"Uh I don't know what to say." I chuckle nervously.

"Simple things like, your age, your full name, your hobbies and one thing your friends don't know."

"Ok erm, my name is Charli Marie Rosalie Summers. I'm 17. My hobbies are cheerleading, gymnastics, and singing." I scrunched up my nose. Well I lied about my age. I don't want people to look at me like I'm a nerdy genius or something.

"Oi babe is that why you so fit." A brunette yelled from the back and I blush.

"Jacob! Detention and not just for saying inappropriate things but how you said it. This is English class, speak like it." Dillon snapped. He turned back to me and grinned. "Please continue."

"One thing my friends don't know about me is I was born with heterochromia iridum." I said looking at the class.

"Really, Ms. Summers?" Dillon gaps. I nod and gazed at my hands.

"Can you tell us what you mean?" an annoying high pitched squeaky voice called out. I glance up and see it's one of the girls from this morning, in that group. She smirks at me and waves her hand. "Well are you gonna show us or stand there like a idiot?" The whole class laughs except two people. Kelly and the gorgeous boy from this morning.

Harry.

I decided to take her up on that challenge.

"How about I show you instead. Do any of you girls have a pocket mirror I can borrow?" A girl raises her hand was about to give it to me but Kelly stops her.

"She's my friend. I'll give her my mirror." Kelly glares at her and then smiled at me. "Here you go, bestie."

I laugh and take it, turning around so I can surprise them. I sat the open mirror in the palm of my hand and put it up to my eyes. I take my contacts out and blinked multiple times before I finally turn around. All I hear are gasps.

"What I meant by heterochromia iridum is that I have two different eye colors. My right eye is bright blue and my left is a grayish color. "I smile.

"Outstanding" Dillon was the first to break the silence. After that the whole class began to clap and the squeaky girl just rolled her eyes.

"Ms. Summers can you stay without your contacts for the rest of the period?" Dillon asked me with hopeful eyes. I nod and he shoots me a million dollar smile. "You can go sit in front Mr. Styles and besides Mr. Brentford." I stare at him confusingly." Let me make this more clear Noah raise your hand." A nerdy boy with glasses that are way to big for his face and with a quiff raises his shaky hand.

"That's who you will be sitting by. In the back of you is Harry. Harry raise your hand." Harry raises his abnormally large hand with a smirk.

As I was making my way to my seat, a hand comes in contact with my bum and I squealed. I turned around and it was that Jacob kid.

"HEY FUCKTARD, DO THAT AGAIN AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE DAYLIGHT. GOT IT?" Harry bellowed. Jacob honestly looked terrified. He nod and turn back to the board.

I go to my seat and Noah glanced at me.

"What?" I giggled lowly.

"It's j-just that y-your s-so beautiful." he stammered.

"Is that so?" I chuckle.

"N-no. I meant y-your eyes a-are beautiful. I-I'm not say y-you aren't b-beautiful b-because trust me you are--"

"I understand and thank you." I smile cutting him off from rambling.

He smiles back and we don't speak for the rest of the period. When the bell rung signaling it was time for the next period, Kelly came up to me.

"Hey Charli, do you think you can wait outside for me? I have to talk to Mr. Dillon really quick." I nod and walked out, going to the bathroom to put the contacts back in. As I was near the lockers I was suddenly against them. I shut my eyes closed and whimpered; not wanting to see my captor.

"Ah Princess, open your eyes." When I heard that I realized it was the curly haired, emerald eyed boy.

I shake my head and he chuckles.

"Open your eyes." Hey growls. I oblige and look up.

"That wasn't so hard. What's your name?"

"I said it in class." I did say it in class? Right?

"I don't care. What's your name, princess?" He shrugs.

"Charli."

"Charlotte, how old are you?" He questions.

"It's Charli ." I spit.

" How old are you?" He said totally ignoring what I said.

"17." I scrunched up my nose. Harry's eyes darkened and he nudged my head to the side, dipping his into my neck. He begins to nibble on my skin and then he bit it and I yelp.

"Don't lie to me." he breathes on my neck.

"16." I whispered. He stops and pulls away. I sigh in relief when I see Kelly walking towards us. I mouthed 'help me' to her and she nodded.

"Hey Charli, thanks for waiting. I think we need to hurry up and get to second period before we're late." Kelly interrupts. I nod and snake under Harry and we began to walk away without another glance back.

"Hey are you ok?" she murmured.

"Yeah. thanks by the way." I mumbled.

"Yeah sure. I was looking for you and I saw Harry trapping you so I came--"

"Princess." Someone shouts down the hall. We turned around saw it was Harry. "I'll call you later." he winks and walks with his group.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY GUYS! HERE'S THE CHAPTER I PROMISED. OH IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY HER NAME IT'S PRONOUNCE LIKE "CHARLIE" BUT WITHOUT THE 'E' YEA BUT HERE YA GO.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES.