Chapter 1

Vivianna's POV

I sat up and stretched in my beautiful, comfy bed as warm and bright rays of sunlight poured into my room.

There was a knock on my door and my mother came in.

No, not my real mother if that's what you were thinking. My stepmother. But she's all I got.

"Morning Viv." She said and walked to my bed, sitting on the edge.

"Morning Mom. Are Isabella and Kayla up yet?" I asked, grabbing my brush and brushing my hair out.

She nodded. "Yes. Lets go downstairs darling." She said, leading me to the dining room. That's when I saw Izzy and Kay standing with a big buffet.

"Happy sweet sixteen Vivianna!" They yelled, running around to hug me.

I hugged them back. My stepsisters are both 18 and are twins.

Then, there's me, 16 today. "Thank you! So much!" They squealed and pulled back, sitting down.

"So, now that you're 16, have your thoughts changed on-"

I didn't let Izzy finish before sitting down and rolling my eyes.

"No Izzy. I have always hated Prince Evan and I always will." I said, eating some breakfast.

They sighed. "It was worth a shot, Izzy." Kay said, similing.

"Anyways, thanks for the breakfast, but I need to get ready to go out. Bye" I said and walked back upstairs.

Kayla's POV

I stood up and began cleaning the dirty plates as Isabella put them away.

Soon, about an hour later but it felt sooner, Vivianna came down looking absolutely perfect.

Isabella and I gasped and smiled. "Mother! Come and look at Viv! She's absolutely stunning!" Kayla called and ran over to Viv.

"I'd love to stay, but I need to get going. Bye now. I'll be back later." 
She said and somehow ran out and to town.

Vivianna's POV

I ran to the center of the town and sat at the piano. My job. The girls always said I could be a fashion designer but I couldn't see it.

I quickly threw on a leather studded jacket and got out my notes.

I started to play, and by the end of the day, I gained over 100 dollars.

This is why I chose piano. Not only did it make good pay, but it is what I love.

But the only bad thing about it is the fact that Mom and the girls don't know about it. I collected my items and started a slow and happy walk home.

I began lightly singing You Are My Sunshine and smiling at the nature as I walked... When I bumped into someone and we both fell.

I stood up and helped him up, smiling softly, not really seeing him. "My apologizes Sir. I should be more careful." That's when I saw is face.

"Goodbye Prince Evan." I said and began walking away, when he grabbed my wrist. "Excuse me Madam, but I don't think I got your name, but you know mine." He said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't need my name, Your Highness, goodbye." I said and continued on my way.