Chapter 9

Viv's POV

I looked up to see Kayla and I stomped my foot, the lights shutting off.

"Viv, please. I just want to meet him." Kayla begged.

"But I don't want you to, that's the thing." I said, pushing him to the far corner.

"Viv, if you think I'll judge, don't. I won't." I shook my head, tears falling.

"If I tell you then I have to leave." I choked back a sob. She gasped, rushing closer.

"No, no, no. No, Viv you can't. You can't do that." She begged.

"Yes I can. And I will. Even if it means breaking his heart." I cried. She hushed me, hugging me closer.

"If you tell me, no one else has to know." She swore to me.

I thought about it, then nodded. "No one, not even Is can know. Come on out, Ev." I said, turning on the lights.

She gasped when the prince came out. "But I thought?" I didn't let her finish.

"You thought I hated him because I wanted you to think." I said and Evan grabbed my hand for comfort, as I smiled at him.

"Seriously though, you can't tell anybody. I'll tell Is and Mom, because I think it's time they properly meet Evan and his siblings. Come on in guys." I laighed as Gracie, Kelly, and Blake walked in.

She smiled at them, shaking their hands. "You never told us you had sisters." Blake said, pointing a finger at me. I laughed.

"Evan knew! I figured since he's told you so much about me

We walked home laughing to find Mom and Isabella on the couch, looking distraught.

"Mom." I said as Kayla and I hid Evan. Isabella and Mom looked up, seeing us and giving us relieved and confused looks.

"This is Blake, my boyfriend's older brother." I said, introducing him.

"Kelly, Blake and my boyfriend's younger sister." They were starting to get impatient.

"And Gracie. Blake, Kelly, and my boyfriend's youngest sister." They were irratated now.

"And Evan. My boyfriend." I said, bringing out Evan and holding his hand as he did mine. They gasped.

"How did you do that, Prince?" He laughed at Isabella's outburst.

"Please, call me Evan. And we have been a thing since last week when I came here." They just looked at me, expecting me to say something.

"What do you want me to say!? He kissed me! I didn't want this to happen! He got in the way of my plans and now here we are." I said, pulling my hand lose and walking to the stairs.

They looked at me confused. "My plans to leave this town. To get a good education where your status doesn't matter. To become a double major in Chem and Bio. I want to be a scientist. Thanks for listening." I finished, running upstairs.

I packed my bags and jumped out of my window before anyone could get to me.

I ran to a discrete part of the wood and took out my axe, chopping down trees.

Evan's POV

I went up to get her, but she was already gone. We went home that night, and for months, I locked myself in my room, crying, not speaking to anyone.

One Year Later

Anna's POV

I have spent this past year developing a town of my own. There is no ruler and everyone is treated the same. I have changed. A lot.

My hair is dark purple. I wear mostly black leather and I have a few tattoos.

I grabbed my aviators and walked to the center of my town, and out of it, waving as I left.

You see, most of the people who moved in are from different towns. More like all of them. As I walked into my old town, the people gasped.

"Is that the girl who went missing last year?" Someone asked. I smiled at them and lowered my sunglasses, staring at them with my icy blue eyes.

They stopped immediately and I kept walking. I walked to my old house first.

I knocked on the door, stepping back a bit. A red eyed Kayla opened the door.

"C-can I help you?" She asked, stuttering.

I merely smiled at her. "Well, I don't know if you can help me, Kayla. But maybe Isabella or Mom can." I said, putting a hand on my hip.

She gasped, immediately pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back. "Woah. You act like I've been missing for 15 years. Can I come in." I asked.

She nodded and ran inside, dragging me in behind her. The others looked up, and stood up, dusting themselves off.

Kayla smiled proudly. "Well, are you going to hug Viv or not." I rose my hand before they did.

"My name is no longer under Viv, Vivi, or Vivianna. It is Anna, or An." I said, finally hugging them.

They nodded, smiling at me. I pulled and walked to the door. "I have someone I need to see." I said, running to the castle.

I knocked on the door and Anastasia answered. "Okay, before you shut the door, please listen. I am Vivianna, Evan's missing girlfriend. And I can prove it because the day I went missing we went on a picnic with Blake, Kelly, and Gracie. I brought sun butter and jelly sandwiches, shrimp chips, and apple pie. I showed them the place I created for my parents." I was going to go on when she pulled me into a hug.

"Oh sweety. I don't need an explanation. I could tell it was you. Now go, he needs you." I nodded and ran to his room.

I lightly knocked on the door. "G-go away." He whimpered. I sighed and knocked again.

"Ev? Evan, please open the door. I need to see you." I said, my voice soft. He gasped and opened the door immediately, hugging me.

"You're so different, yet so alike." He said, smelling my hair. I laughed.

"Have the others been acting the same way?" I asked and he just nodded. I sighed and ran to Blake's room with him, and I opened the door. He looked up from his hands.

"Oh look, Evan got a new girlfriend. That's great." He said sarcastically and I sighed.

"I thought I was the only one you liked." I pouted and he immediately got up, rushed over and hugged me.

I hugged him back, smiling, patting his back when I felt tears on my neck. "Don't do that again!" He said, playfully glaring at me. I looked down, and we all walked to the girls' room.

"Girls? Kelly, Gracie?" I said, knocking. The door opened and the girls ran to me, hugging my legs tightly.

"Hey there girls." I said, huggimg them back.

"Viv, you've changed." They all said at the same time and I sighed, letting out a dry laugh.

"Please don't call me Viv, Vivi, or Vivianna. Call me Anna or An." I said. They nodded, looking puzzled.

"Listen, I don't live in this town anymore, and I have to be back by tonight. If you want to come see it now, and head back here, that's fine. But I can't stay." I said, walking back to the front door, them behind me.

"We'll come see this town." I nodded and walked outside, leading them to the town.

"Woah. I didn't know this was here." Blake said as we continued walking.

"Anna! Hey, are these newcomers? You should have warned us so we could plan a party."

"Oh, no. Kylie these are just more people from the village. Just visiting." The others looked at me.

"You don't know this town because it was just built. A year ago. I built this town. But it isn't mine, it's everyone who lives here's." I said, leading them to my cottage.