Chapter 6

Queen's POV

All five of them strolled into the room, laughing. "Seriously, I hope you realize how often it is for me to like people unexpectedly brought into the family. Very unlikely." Blake said to her. Jake and I gasped.

"She really is perfect for our son, Anastasia." Jake whispered to me, and I nodded. 

"I agree. She seems amazing and based off of the way he talks about her, he loves her. He truly does and I believe that they will make great rulers when the time comes." I said as the kids all sat down, Vivianna next to Evan, Evan next to Blake, who was next to Gracie, who was next to Kelly, who was next to me, who was next to Jake, who was next to Vivianna.

Our chefs presented us with sweet and sour shrimp with a mango cabbage slaw. Vivianna smiled. "Grazie. Questo sembra divina, assolutamente fantastico. Avete mai provato ad aggiungere piccante estratto di pepe per aggiungere un po 'di calcio al piatto?(Thank you. This looks divine, absolutely fantastic. Have you ever tried to add spicy pepper extract to add a little kick to the dish?)." She said to the chef in Italian. Our chef smiled at her. "No, in realtà non ho. Forse potremmo ottenere insieme qualche volta per discutere le ricette. Buon appetito, perdere.(No, actually I haven't. Maybe we can get together sometime to discuss recipes.)" He replied, walking out of the room. We all smiled astonishingly at her.

"Since when do you speak Italian?" Evan asked her. She smiled.

"My parents taught me 7 languages by the age of 5. They convinced me that it would come in handy. And in handy it did come." She said sadly, a tear slipping from her eyes.

"We were in France when they died in a car crash, I had to explain to the police what had happened, and then I moved in with my foster family, who I consider my step family, but they're basically all I have known." She explained. "Anyways, enough about me." She said, beginning to eat, as did we.

She was the last one done, finishing her slaw. We had talked all through dinner and the others really enjoyed her company, as did I. She was great for Evan. "Well, we have come to our decision on whether or not to bless your relationship." Jake had said. That was the reason behind this dinner.

Viv and Ev held hands, awaiting their fate. But, either way, I could tell all of the kids other then them were ready to fight for their relationship. "You have our blessing. Please treat our son with respect, though I know we don't really have to say that. Have a good night." Jake said, excusing them from the table.   

Evan went to bring Vivianna to the door, along with Gracie, Kelly, and Blake.

Viv's POV

"Goodbye guys. It was so nice to meet you, and I am so glad you like me, and hopefully we'll be seeing each other soon." I said and walked out the door, waving.

I got into a carriage and it took me all the way home, being generous. I thanked the driver and walked to the door, lightly swaying and holding my clutch to my chest. I walked through the front door to see Mom and the girls sitting on the couch. 

"Oh, I, um assumed you'd be in bed. This is very awkward." I said, trying to get to the stairs.

"Where were you?" Is asked, then her and K gasped. 

"Did you go on a date!? You're awfully dressed up to just be out on the town." I just shook my head and ran to my room, locking my door, changing and going to bed.