Chapter 5

Many Days Later

Vivianna's POV

It's been many days and I have my fist date with Evan.

I will be attendimg dinner with him and his family. He is picking me up from the center at 5.

I walked downstairs trying to make as little noise as posible and made it out without question.

I got to the center of town with everybody noticing the unnoticable girl.

"Oh my gosh! Where did you get that dress?" I smiled and turned around to face the girls.

"I made it. The entire outfit I made. Thanks." I said smiling. They smiled too.

"Here, take this and call me with it. Put in some orders sometime." I said, handing them each my number. They thanked me and then Evan arrived.

I said goodbye to the girls and ran over to Evan. "Hey there beautiful. I missed you." He said, leaning down to kiss me.

I kissed him back in a quick peck then pulled. "Not here. Later, lets go." I said, smiling.

He laughed, grabbing my hand as we walked to a carriage and got in, shutting the curtain door.

"I really did miss you." He said, pulling me into his lap. I turned to face him.

"As did I, Evan." I said, craining my neck to kiss him. He kissed back, happy to not have to initiate it.

We didn't stop until the carriage had stopped. "Did I wear the right thing?" I asled as we got out. He laughed at me.

"Of course. They'll actually love you. You love everything that they love. Just be yourself." He said, pecking me on the lips and leading me inside.

Inside the foyer, the king and the queen stood waiting. The queen gasped, rushing over to me.

"Oh my, you are truly beautiful." She said lightly. I smiled and thanked her.

She smiled at Evan and then to me. "Dinner will be at 6 in the dinning hall. Till then, she's all yours, Evan." She said, dismising us.

Evan lead me up the grand staircase and into a large, blue room.

"This is my room." I gasped at his sentence.

"It's beautiful Evan." I said, turning to see the whole room, and he placed a firm, yet soft hand on my shoulder.

"There's one thing you might like to know." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

I nodded, telling him to continue. "I have to little siblings and an older one. Two little sisters and an older brother. None of them wanted royalty and that's why no one knows of them." He said and I just smiled.

"That's amazing! I can't wait to meet them." I said, sitting on his bed.

"Oh, I know Kelly and Gracie will love you. Blake, I'm not to sure. But I do know for sure that I love you." He said, coming closer and kissing me.

I immediately kissed back, smiling into the kiss as I wound up laying down flat on the bed.

It got heated pretty fast until there was a light knock on the door. We pulled and sat up.

"Come in." Evan responded, wrapping an arm around me.

In came two little girls, who I presumed to be Kelly and Gracie.

"I'm sorry Evan, we couldn't wait to meet Vivianna." One of them said.

"So you told them about me?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"What? Of course I did. And that's fine Kelly." So that one was Kelly, so the other was Gracie.

"Well, hi there Kelly, Gracie. I'm Vivianna, but you can call me Viv." I said, getting of the bed and kneeling to their height.

They smiled. "Your very pretty." Gracie said. I smiled.

"Well thank you. You both are very pretty, too. Let me guess, Kelly you are the older, big sister. Seven years old. Gracie, you're younger. Five, almost six." I said, grabbing one of their hands.

They nodded smiling. "Well, how on Earth did you do that?" I laughed.

"Easily. I love kids." I said, hugging the girls close.

"Alright, enough with the hugging! Dinner time." He slowed at the end when I looked up to face him.

"My apologizes. I didn't realize such a pretty girl was here." Blake, I assumed, said. I laughed and stood up, walking over, extending my hand.

"Hello there, I'm assuming you're Blake? I'm Vivianna, but you can call me Viv." I said, shaking his hand.

"Well Ev, you did it. You finally found a keeper. I'm suprised. So, Viv, how's your family taking this?" He asked me.

I laughed. "Step family, first. And they don't know. For all they know I hate Evan." I said, smiling and he nodded.

"Shame. The one time Evan here gets a beautiful, perfect one her family doesn't even know." I smiled and thanked him.

"How sweet. Quit flirting with my girlfriend, Blake." Evan said, smirking and crossing his arms.

"Oh cut it out, Evan. He is just being sweet. Plus, no one can beat you. Now let's go to dinner." I said, exiting the room.

Evan got next to me and lent down to my ear. "Wow, I'm impressed. No one impresses Blake and gets on his good side. He tends to keep to himself." I smiled at his words.

"Well I am glad your family likes me." I said.