Chapter 4

Vivianna's POV

I ran straight home and got changed, and grabbed my outfit, matches, and sone woid and ran outside.

I set up a pile of wood and threw my outfit on top. "Goodbye." I said, then threw a lit match on top of it.

"Well, there goes three thousand dollars." I said, putting out the fire.

I ran up to my room and sat on my bed, when absent mindly my fingers went up to my lips.

Kayla's POV

We watched as some girl who played the piano ran out, the prince right behind her.

"Mom? Who is she? She can't have him, we have to make sure Viv gets him." Then the prince ran in with a sheet of paper.

It wasn't until after 15 minutes that he got to us.

He showed us the piece of paper. "Please tell me that you know the name of the girl who wrote this song." He said, giving Mom the piece of paper.

She read it and gasped. "Girls, this is Vivianna's song. She was the pianist." We gasped.

"You know her? Oh, thank the lord! Can I see her?" He asked.

"See, that's the thing. She doesn't like you. She hates you." Izzy said and he laughed.

"Really now? Because, it didn't seem that way. There has to be some way." He said, looking straight up, then straight down.

"You can come with us, but I'd doubt she'll want to see you. She ran into you the other day on her way home." Mom said, grabbing her bag and leading us all out.

Soon we got to our house and Evan smiled. "It's beautiful. Who planted the ivy and lavender?" He asked. He was just perfect for Viv.

"Actually, this was Viv's house. She had it built and she decorated it." I explained and he just laughed.

"Of course she did. Is there anything she can't di besides dance?" He asked. We looked to him with confusion.

"She can dance. She's brilliant." Kayla explained.

"Well, I have never found a girl who lied to me." He said, walking into the house.

Viv walked into the foyer with an apron on. "Oh, good thing I made extra. Dinner is ready, I've already eaten. Your Highness." She said, rushing upstairs.

Evan's POV

I just shook my head, smiling. "Go on up, Prince. The final door on the left." The mother said, pointing to the stairs.

"Thank you." I said, climbing the stairs. I reached the end of the hallway and raised my fist.

I knocked on the door. "Come in." Her soft voice said. This was the girl.

I opened the door and walked in. She looked to me, then stood up, closing the door.

"Prince Evan, no offense, but why are you here? What hapoened at the ball shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry but I can't." She said.

"Then, can you do this?" I asked, kissing her. She kissed me back again.

I smiled as she kissed back and my arms found their way aroynd her waiste, her arms finding their way around my neck, her fingers tangled in my hair.

We fell on to her bed and didn't break the kiss. I began to drag my hand to her thigh when she pulled away.

"I can't. Listen, if you want to continue meeting up to get to know each other my family can't know. So, you have to leave with me mad at you. Have my number and call me anytime. I can come over to your castle, or we can leave town together. Deal?" She offered. I sighed.

"If that is the best I can get, then deal. But can I get one last kiss before yoy have to be mad at me?" I asked, smiling.

She laughed quietly at me and stood up, helping me up aswell. "Sure Prince Evan." She said, and kissed me.

"Evan. It's Evan to you." I said running out the door.

"Prince Evan, all do respect but I will never love you! I hate you and you need to stay away from me. Goodbye!" I turned around.

"My apologies. Goodbye. Thank you ladies, for your time." I said and left.