I Don't Care Anymore

A/N This whole chapter will be in Bo's POV :)

I sighed as I sprawled my legs across the grass. I stared up at the old cherry tree I met Jenna at. A tear slipped down my face as I thought of what had just been said nearly half an hour ago. I couldn't go to Greg's house because Jenna would go there to-.... Oh wait.

She didn't want to see me again. Why would she try looking for me? I whined at my stupidity as I stood up. A cherry blossom fell on my head as I walked to the driver's seat of my car. I paused and picked it up. I thought of when Jenna told me she was accepted to college. I was happy, yet oddly sad about it. Clearly, I never said anything about it. I don't think I ever have. Maybe Jenna caught onto it? I dropped the blossom and the wind picked it up and carried it away. Too bad it couldn't bring me with it. I threw open the car door and flopped myself inside. God, what did I do this time?

"Idiot..." I angrily grunted at myself.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and shut my eyes, trying to drown out the sound of the best thing that ever happend to me screaming 'I hate you'. No use, since I kept echoing it in my mind. Jesus Christ! Just go to sleep! I whined, frustrated with myself. Before I knew it I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up at god-knows-when, and rubbed my eyes. The sun peeked through the cherry blossom tree and through the front car window. I took a sharp breath as I sat up. I glanced at myself in the sidewindow- My hair looked like Jimmy Neutron just got hit by a truck. Amazing. I smirked at my appearance. I attempted to stretch my arms in the small car, but failing. I sighed and opened the door. I pulled my jeans from falling as I got out.

The air was slightly chilly, but not horrible. I stared blankly at the sky and thought ably what I should do next. I can't sit around and gloat all day. Why not go get drunk and try to forget it all? I shrugged my shoulders. Didn't seem like such a bad idea. I got into my car and started it. I backed out of the small grassy area and began driving towards the local bar. I kept glancing at the passenger seat, out of habit. When Jenna was here, I could never help but stare at her perfect face. Wow, my life is like a sad story, huh? Time to stop crying about myself. I spotted a bar and pulled in to park. I got out and sighed. Well, I hope this works.

I never was a drinker. Sure, I'd have one or two, but not enough to try to forget anything. Hopefully, this works because I want NO memory of the past for at least a few hours. Thanks God for alcohol.

"Hey, man!" I heard. I spun around to see a man.

"Hey?" I said, looked down at him. I towered over him by..a lot.

"Are you Bo Burnham?" He asked. Ugh I'm not in the mood.

"Yeah, why?" I answered nonchalantly.

"I'm from an agency. I really think we could get you a few shows."

"Shows? Like, comedy shows?" I asked, seemingly interested.

"Yeah! So, you in?" He asked.

He handed my a card with a number on it. "I'll think it over."

"Great. Call me back, ok?" He said, walking off.

That was random. It seemed like a good idea. I shrugged it off. Well, time to do what I came here for. I walked inside the dark place. It was filled with drunk young people, and the occasional man in his fifties hoping to get lucky because his wife won't give him any.

"Uh, a beer." I said to the bartender. He nodded silently.

I leaned on the counter and gazed at the people in the place. A girl tapped my shoulder. I turned my head and looked at her. She was wearing a very small black dress and white heels. Her hair was teased up and she had makeup nearly caked onto her face.

"Bo Burnham?" She asked.

Jesus, you make a few videos....Kidding. I love my fans.

"Yep. What's your name?" I said, faking a smile.

"Kirstin. I love you, dude!" She giggled.

"Thank you." I replied. She placed her hand onto my arm.

"So uh, what do you say we...." She trailed off.

"Oh, uh no I have a girlf-" I stopped. "Uh maybe later." I lied.

"Okay." She said, winking and then she waltzed off.

The bartender handed me my drink. I grinned. Here we go!

-Later-

"Woo!" I yelled, dancing with Kirstin. She laughed and spun around. My sixth drink sloshed around in my hand. She pressed her body up against mine and leaned in closely. "Follow me." She said. Kirstin grabbed my shirt and pulled my into a backdoom. I put my drink on a random table before she shut the door. I sat down on the couch, watching Kirstin make her way to me. Her body was perfectly curved in her black dress. Wonder what she looked like without it?

No, Bo! It's just the alcohol talking.

She straddled herself on my lap, facing me. Her breath hot on my neck. I placed my hand on her butt and pulled her closer.

Bo, stop! You've only ever done this with Jenna!

I hesitated before my next move. I quickly pecked her lips, then pulled away. She giggled. "You can do better than that." She grabbed my face and crashed her lips against mine. I fell onto my back to allow her to lay on top of me. Kirstin ran her hands along my chest and kissed my neck. I pulled her shirt off swiftly.

Bo, don't do this! Don't. Do. It!

She leaned into my ear. "Let's have some fun."

I don't even care anymore. Let's just get it over with..

A/N Guuuuys! Thanks for over 100 reads! Love you all! Next chapter will be up sometime next week. Until then, hang in there. x

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE