Chapter 5- Isabella Halsey Frost

Morning began as Ying got up from her bed. She had red eyes since she has been crying all night because of the nightmares she got. How she looses everyone including... well, Fang. Actually, since she had been having these nightmares about him since last week, even before Yaya and Gopal gone, she had been asking herself. Why does she keep having nightmares about Fang?

But for now, of course she didn't know. She also had been acting strange around him like a part of her had been changed by him. She became a more cheerful person. A few seconds later, she pusheed the thoughts aside and began focusing on what she is doing.

She grabbed her backpack and went out of her house. She didn't run, she didn't use her Time manipulation powers but intead she just walk.

She went inside the school and fortunately, she wasn't late. She walked down on the quiet hallways until she heard someone calling her name. She turned on her back but she saw nothing but when she turned on her front to continue her way to her classroom, she saw a girl in front of her. She doesn't know her but she looked familiar. "Who are you and why did you called me?" Ying asked her.

The girl went a bit forward and showed something in her wrists. Ying saw a shiny object and she gasped in shock. "Where did you get that?" She asked.

"Okay... I'll spill. My name's Isabella Halsey Frost but you can call me Halsey. This in my wrist is a powerband. A powerband that can manipulate Telekinesis and Telepathy. I got it from a power sphere named Alxebot. And I want to help you get your friends back." The girl named Halsey said.

Ying smiled a bit. "Okay. Since you said that you have Telepathy and Telekinesis powers... I want you to prove it to me." She said simply.

Halsey rolled her eyes. "I'll use my telepathy powers. Think of something and I'll try to read your mind."

Ying began to think of something and Halsey looked looked at her as she smirked. "Huh? You're only thinking about two things. First is a plan how to get your friends back and second, your thinking about your crush, Fang."

Ying blushed in a shade of pink but Halsey looked at her seriously. "Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. Now I'll show you my Telekinesis powers." She said and began to make Ying float in the air.

"Oh my gosh... please put me down now." Ying said and Halsey obeyed her. "I just remembered. You're the most quiet girl in class. Anyway, join me later at lunch. I'll tell you the plan." Ying said.

Halsey simply answered back. "Okay Ying." After that, they both went to their classroom together.