Chapter 20- Doomsday

While the others are at the floating island, Ochobot was at Grandad's cocoa shop, still waiting for them to come back. Recently, the cracks on the ground became bigger and a new problem had arose. Things began to float in a weird way and it seemed that it had no gravity. Today, Ochobot prayed that nothing weird happens.

As he was cleaning the cups, drying them to be precise, the ground suddenly grumbled and this time, the sky became dark. Because of this, Ochobot became frightened. Rain poured as lightning clashed in the sky. The wind became heavy too. He decided to close the shop and go back to the house.

When he got back, he watched the scene happening in the window. Outside looks like hell. The lightning never stopped and it was raining heavily. And for some reason, Ochobot saw a very weird thing. He realised that shadows are engulfing the surroundings.

He got scared minute by minute. That was when he decide to call the others. He just wished that they would come back.

Boboiboy had already answered his call. "Hey Ochobot. Long time no see. How is everyone back there?"

Ochobot became serious. "Boboiboy, listen carefully. You guys need to get back soon."

The others are now surrounding Boboiboy and are now listening to the talk. "Why Ochobot? What is happening?"

"Boboiboy, it is really getting worse in here. You guys need to get back since you're the only one who can fix this."

The others nodded including Fang. "Don't worry Ochobot. We'll be back after we get Ying." Fang said.

"Eh? What happened to her?" Ochobot asked.

"The two aliens had captured her." Fang simply said. Mimi became very guilty at what she did. She couldn't forgive herself especially if something happens to Ying.

"Bye Boboiboy. I hope you all come back safely." Ochobot replied.

"Okay. We'll be back soon." Boboiboy said and ended the call.

>>>>>
Hi guys. Here's another update and I'm so dead easpecially to those people who had read this a long time ago. Just read the book again guys... I'll update soon since exams will end tomorrow... woot woot!