Chapter 21- Trap

The next day... the others where still under their blankets except for one. Fang was already up and he was illustrating a plan on how to save Ying. He had thought countless of times but the plans seemed too risky. But then... he had this one idea buy he hoped that it would work.

He stood up and put his hand in his pocket as he searches for something. He took out a whistle which he always brings for times like this. He blew it... making the others jump in shock.

"Oyyy... why did you do that?" Gopal asked as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm still sleepy you know!" He added.

Fang frowned at his lazy friend.  "You do realize we should move now or else...  Ying might be in danger."

"You just love her too much... " Gopal replied mockingly.

"No...  I - you know what... Just get ready. " Fang said in a serious tone.

"But... "

"No buts. No complaints...  Just be ready. We'll leave in 10 minutes."

🔑🔑🔑

3 hours later and that team are now near Adu Du's headquarters...  Fang had told them the plan along the way and luckily... Everyone had agreed to it.  Gopal was the last one to agree since he was scared of what will happen after. Mimi was still fidgety since she was very guilty of what she had done.

They all hid at the big rock as they had arrived in their destination.  Mimi came out first because it is the first phase of their plan. She transformed herself into Adu Du so that she could distract Gustav and get Ying. Boboiboy came out next since he'll be the one to make sure that Adu Du never spoils their plan. Fang and Halsey will be the one to get Ying.  With that...  They separated their ways.

Mimi began to search the whole area for Gustav. Good thing that she saw him making pancakes at the kitchen...  With that, Mimi smiled in an evil way just like Adu Du does. 

"Hey Gustav. How's your day? "

Gustav turned the stove off and placed the pancakes in a plate.  "I'm fine... Just happy I guess. "

Mimi began to feel curious. "Why is that?"

"Well...  It seems like Ying is being happy with me. She doesn't even feel uncomfortable anymore."

"So where is she?" Mimi asked.

"She's at my room." Gustav replied.

"Oh okie...  Anyways...  I Have to get going... I still have things to do. " Mimi said and left.

When Mimi was Far enough from Gustav, she opened her watch and contact the team. "Guys...  She's at Gustav's room. Halsey you can locate her at the map." Mimi said.

Little did she know that someone was watching her from afar...  Smiling with full of glee...