Chapter 7- Investigating and Pushed Thoughts

Later that afternoon, the four went to Tok Aba's kokotiam where the fight occurred. They went there to investigate and to know where the alien had brought Yaya and Gopal. They had been missing for two days and the gang wants to find them to end this sorrow and misery once and for all.

They began looking around, under the tables, behind the bushes, practically everywhere near the kokotiam. Ying could see excess pink powder but it doesn't lead to anything that could make the job easier.

As Fang was checking every bush, he saw a paper sticking out at one bush. He hesitantly picked it up and opened it, revealing a note that has a missing part. He adjusted his glasses and read the note.

To: Gustav

After you get them, meet me here at the floating

After Fang had read the whole thing, his mind was still confused. Probably because of the incomplete note. But then he began asking himself. Floating what?

As Ying was looking at the plants near the bush where Fang was, she saw a small ripped paper sticking by. She looked at it and there were writings written in it.

                             Island

From: Your cousin...

Ying looked at the paper curiously. "Guys, check this out."

Fang, Halsey and Boboiboy went to her. "Guys, what do you think this is. Island what?" Ying asked.

Fang began to think until he realized something. "Ooh I know. That is the missing part of the note."

Ying raised her eyebrow. "What note."

Fang searched for something in his pocket until he found the paper. He put the two ripped paper together and formed a note.

To: Gustav,

After you get them, meet me here at the floating   Island.

From: Your cousin...

Ying widened her eyes upon realization. "They must have brought them at the floating island."

"So... now what?"

The three looked at Halsey who became silent for the whole day. "Then... I guess, we have to come to the Island tomorrow..."

"Guys, meet me here at the kokotiam tomorrow with all your camping stuff."

"Okay." They said as they all agreed.

🔑🔑🔑

Later that night, as Ying was done packing her stuff for tomorrow, she couldn't help thinking about the dangers that they will face. After all, what they are facing is one of the most powerful Technology-equipped alien in the whole galaxy.

She head to her bed and looked at her bedside table where a picture frame was lying innocently.

She shifted a bit to get it and smiled as she saw the picture. It was a picture of them 1 day after they had defeated Bora Ra and his gang. Her eyes drifted to her and the boy beside her - Fang. They looked so happy but why is she still not satisfied with the fact that they are just... friends. Probably because she liked him more than that...

She placed the frame back and looked at the ceiling above her where pictures of the said boy were attached. She was not girly but after all, she still a girl who  can have a crush or a hidden feeling towards somebody.

She sighed at that thought. They are just friends and nothing more will be added to that. She debated with herself. Why will an awesome and cool guy fall for a nerdy girl like me. Life is not like a fairy tale story wherein your dream guy will fall for you...

She pushed that thought aside since they have something important to be done tomorrow and that is saving their friends. She looked at the pictures of Fang on the ceiling one last time and sighed. "Good night, Pang."