Chapter 19- Pacing back and forth

As Fang was already at the campsite, he was just looking at the others who were doing random things. Halsey was under the oak tree, reading a book, which seemed to be a Harry Potter book, Gopal was munching on a chocolate bar, Yaya was stirring on a pot since she was cooking and Boboiboy and Mimi were just chatting. As for him, he sat there silently... just watching everyone do their thing. He stood up and began to walk back and forth. He began to think what he should do to get Ying back.

The others stopped what they were just doing and looked at Fang weirdly. He was walking back and forth for almost 10 minutes. Gopal put down his chocolate and muttered something to Boboiboy. "Hey, isn't he going to stop?" He said.

Boboiboy just snickered and just smirked to Gopal. "Well, that's what happens when you lose someone so dearly to you." Gopal nodded. "I guess he really did miss Ying."

Halsey grew tired of it so she put down her book. "Hey Fang, when are you going to stop walking? I'm getting dizzy because of you."

That's when Fang stopped walking. He was actually mad when he saw Ying earlier with that guy. "Hey. Can't you see I'm thinking here? I'm thinking about how to save Ying so I will not see her together with that guy!" He said angrily, clenching his fists.

That's when Halsey became confused. "Guy? What are you talking about?" She asked.

Yaya began to feel intrigued. "Yeah. What guy are you talking about?"

Fang sighed and sat back down. He began to tell everyone of what he saw just earlier that afternoon. "I say Ying, riding a dragon with one of the enemies. And she seemed very happy about it."

Yaya began to think about the situation. She can see that something is off. "Guys... something is not right. Ying wouldn't do that. She wouldn't just be friends with an enemy."

Fang looked down on the ground. "I don't know what to do guys. I guess I don't have a chance anymore."

Boboiboy's eyes grew wide upon hearing this. "I knew it! He likes Ying and he's jealous with the new guy..."

And everyone agreed to that except Fang.

"Hey. I'm not jealous!" Fang said as he crossed his arms.

Boboiboy smiled. "Yes you are...~"

Fang smiled and laughed. "Fine. So what if I really am... jealous?"

Gopal chuckled. " Well... I'm sure you still have a chnace. Ying will not just like a random guy..."

Fang sighed. "I hope so."