Chapter 10- Friends or something even more?

They arrived at the park and Fang got off of the Tiger. Since he noticed that Ying was having a hard time, he helped her.

They began walking at the park. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" Fang asked.

Ying smiled. "Yeah. The stars and the moon made it perfect."

They passed by the area where the kokotiam was located. "Anyways, Fang why do you want to go here?" Ying asked as they stopped by the fountain. They both sat by the bench. "Care to tell? I'm ready to listen." She said calmly.

Fang looked above where the stars are. "I just want to clear my mind off a bit. You see Ying, I found out why my brother is training me. He wants me to be like him. An emotionless person like I was before." He stopped and looked at Ying. "Ying, is life really this hard?"

Ying looked at him and smiled a bit. "Life will always give you obstacles to face but in the end, these obstacles give you lessons for you to learn. It gives you obstacles for a reason."

Fang smiled too. "Thanks Ying for accompanying me here. It really means a lot."

Ying thought of an idea. "You're welcome and Fang?"

"Yes?"

"Can we go somewhere else?" Ying asked.

"Where?"

"You'll know it when we get there." Ying said and sped off and dragged Fang along with her. "Aaaahhh!!!" Fang shouted and closed his eyes, hoping that they would get there sooner.

Fang opened his eyes and saw that they were By the docks where the fisherman always catches fish. This time, Fang realized that he had feelings for Ying and This was his chance to tell her. He Just thought of an Idea.

"Shadow Eagle!" He said as he summoned the Eagle, his favorite among all his Shadows.

He rode on its back and he looked at Ying who was watching him curiously. "Ying, hop on. I want to show you something." Fang said and reached out his hand for her.

Ying held his hand and sat behind Fang. "Where are we going."

Fang didn't answer her question. The Eagle began to fly. Ying put both of her arms around Fang and closed her eyes since She is afraid of heights. She felt the cool breeze and decided to open her eyes, only to see the things She loved - the stars. She gasped at the beautiful sight before her.

Then suddenly, colorful things began to fill the sky. Then Ying realized that it was the northern lights. She smiled and took out her phone, only to take a selfie with Fang and the northern lights.

She shoved her phone into her pocket and hugged Fang from the back, resting her chin on his shoulder. Fang smiled because of this. He was really happy that the girl of his dreams was with him.

Ying decided to break the silence. "Fang. Thanks. This was very amazing. But now what?" She paused for a bit. "How are we going to save Yaya and Gopal?"

Fang hated that the moment was ruined but he answered her. "I don't know."

They both realized that they were already at the floating island and saw a very strange thing in it. There was a small building in it that was really visible. This must be the place where they keep Yaya and Gopal.

Fang looked at Ying and look ahead. He decided that they should go back.

The ride was silent and Ying could see that Fang was in a very serious mode.

As they prepare for landing at the docks, Ying could still see the seriousness in Fang's face. "So they were hiding in the floating island and they both have Yaya and Gopal as their hostages. Let's go and find Boboiboy." Ying said as she was about to run and go to Boboiboy's house.

Fang stopped her. "No. Ying, if we tell him, he might go crazy and attack that place. We must make a plan first."

Ying began to protest. "So you're saying that we must make a plan first and tell Boboiboy a bit later. Are you serious?" She asked, getting mad.

"Yes." Fang replied simply as the frown on Ying's face began to disappear.

She sighed. "Okay, then what do we do?"

"Just wait until tomorrow. We'll figure something out." He said.

Ying got closer to Fang and punched him in his arm. "That's for making me mad."

Fang clutched his arm in pain and looked at the eagle behind him. He looked back at Ying.

Ying leaned in and suddenly kissed him on the cheek. "And that's for everything else." She paused for a bit. "To be honest I feel that this is like a scene in the first movie of How To Train Your Dragon. Where Hiccup gave Astrid a romantic flight. Anyways, goodnight Pang."

With that, she left, leaving a speechless Fang behind.

The eagle went beside him. "Now What are you looking at?" Fang said as he faced the Eagle.

~•~•~•~

Hi again Guys. Here's a chapter for you and I cant believe that I made two chapters in one day. Woo hoo! So Fang gave Ying a romantic flight eh? Hehe HTTYD reference. Anyway don't forget to click that star🌟 over there. Hehe Just kidding😜. Anyway more uodates are coming so stay tune. And also please read my other books.😉

Me: I add those events in This chapter for major feels. Besides This is also a FangxYing book so we, as fans needs them to be closer 😉Hehe.

Fang: Are you serious author? *pouts*

Me: *grabs a newspaper and rolls it*   Did I ask you to talk?😒

Fang: *Hides behind a chair*   Nope... 😨

Me: anyways please stay tune for the next update...