Bitten

Ready?" Lydoran asks seriously.

"Ready." Lyra breaths out.

"Are you ashamed of feeling pleasure?" 

Puzzled by his sudden question she shakes her head no wanting to ask why he wonders but spared from asking when he answers it anyway. "Lust helps ease the pain and take up the venom. Don't be ashamed and just let it happen, okay? 

"Okay..." 

Standing in front of Lydoran he gently strokes her lips with one finger. Softly tracing the outlines of her lips down to her collarbone and back up again. He leans down and asks for permission to kiss her which she grants with a nod. The softness of his lips surprises her. She can feel his fangs press against her as he gets firmer. Deepens the kiss. Shivers ripples through her body from every sweet kiss he gives. He even manages to coax out a drawled out moan by simply inserting his tongue into her mouth. Feeling weak she snakes her arms around his neck.

"That's it, love. Feel me, let me drown you in pleasure." 

He gently places her around his waist and holds her there firmly with one hand while he uses the other hold her long hair out of the way. Slowly he peppers heavy open mouthed kisses all over her throat. Leaving bright hickeys in his wake. Every little thing he does causes her to tremble even more. Moan louder and he relishes in it. Grinding against her until she finally reaches the point where she is completely lost and bites down hard. Tears through her skin and slurps her sweet blood greedily while pumping in loads of venom in her blood stream. He keeps counting her heart beats, careful to no take too much blood and risk killing her. All the while Lyra is nothing but a moaning mess after her  scream of pleasure while he pierced her skin. When taken enough he gently withdraws and takes help of Jaze to clean her up before tucking her to bed.

"We need to keep an eye on her the next twenty four hours." 

"I know it might be the wrong time but...damn...seeing you bite her and all that shit was really erotic. Lyra was like a doll and your eyes were was full vampire. 

"Yeah, totally the wrong thing to say but I know what you mean." 

Both sits down by the bed silently talking among themselves while she lies in bed seemingly resting but Lyra is far from tranquil and sleeping. Her entire body feels uncomfortable, crowded, warm. Feverishly warm even. She can hear them talk but not make out what they are saying. Trying to move proves to be a wasted effort since not a single part of her body seems to be responding to her commands. More pain comes crashes in waves. Each more hurtful than the last on and there is no end to the level the pain either. She feels like screaming, clawing, withering but nothing happens. It's like being paralyzed and strapped down. Very unpleasant feeling.

"It's starting now." Lydoran says eyeing Lyra. "The venom has nearly spread into her entire body. She will be in great pain soon." 

Unable to move and trapped inside her own head Lyra tries her best not to panic. Something tells her panicking will only makes things worse so she tries to put focus elsewhere. The muffled sounds of voices helps a little but not enough. Somehow the presence of Lydoran helps more and she can also feel him sitting close to her. When the next wave of pain hits she focuses solely on Lydoran, his warmth, strength and overwhelming closeness. Jaze is there as well but nothing more than a buzz compare to the strong tingling feeling that shoots out from Lydoran. When wave after wave of pain rolls in the tingling feeling spreads. Inside her head she screams out in pain. By now her body is on the verge of burning up and get ripped apart by the ever so increasing levels of pain.

"I got you." Lydoran whispers while holding her arms to keep her from clawing at herself. He knew there would be a maker-child bond but he can already feel the bond forming and it is very strong. He can sense her. Knows she is calm but in pain. Lot of pain. He can also sense that she knows he's there. Unbelievable feeling and very rare.

"Can I do anything to help?" Jaze asks worried.

"Get a bucket, fill it with ice water and grab a towel. We need to cool her down."

Hurrying out Jaze sprints off to fetch what they need. Grateful to have something to do.

Lydoran gently straddles Lyra when she show signs of withering in pain. Still holding down her arms he positions himself so that he wont crush her with his weight. Only an hour has passed since bitten and is already reached the first stage. 

"I'm back." Jaze come jogging into the room with a bucket filled to the brim and towels hanging on his arm. "How is she?"

"Reached first state already. Only an hours has passed. If she keeps this up she will be the first none royal to change this fast."

"Impressive." 

"Want to know another impressive thing? I can already feel our bond and even feel her." 

High pitched scream interrupts their conversation. Lyra screams right out like a banshee and trashes around more violently. Her body convulsions underneath Lydoran but he doesn't move or release his hold on her. It pains both to see her like this but everything has to have its course. After twenty minutes of non stop screaming and thrashing she suddenly goes limp. Quiet. Her body is still burning hot.

"First stage clear. She will be sleeping until second hit in about an hour or two. Three if we are lucky." Lydoran explains.

"It will be tough twenty four hours." 

"With the pace she's going all will be done earlier than that."