Chapter 21

After lunch Sanyukta went to the kid's room and saw their pillow fighting.

"Rehan, Mishti keya kar rahe ho dono, chalo chup chap soo jau!" Sanyukta said taking the pillows.

"Chachi issne meri saari chocolate kha liye." Rehan cringed.

"Nehi mimi sirf ek." Mishti showed her one finger.

"Haan wo last tha mera." Rehan frowned.

"Dekho dono aaise ladoge toh shaam ko park nehi le jayungi." Sanyukta faked anger.

"Lekin chachi mera chocolate?" Rehan said helplessly.

"Aagar dono aabhi chup chap soo jayoge toh shaam ko dono ko chocolate milegi."

"Saach?" Rehan and Mishti both brimmed with happiness.

"Haan sach, aabhi soo jau dono." Sanyukta made them lay down.

"Mimi ek story sunao na pari wali." Mishti said happily.

"Nehi chachi ghost ki." Rehan protest.

"Fighting nehi warna koi story nehi." Sanyukta eyed them thus they kept mum. Sanyukta told them a fairy tell and both kids were slept.

Sanyukta came back to their room and saw Randhir watching a movie. Before he used to saw movie or listened music with high volume to just irked her. But Sanyukta was surprised to saw that he was watching the movie with low volume. Randhir switched off the T.V to saw Sanyukta.

"Umm....you must be tired so please get some rest." He said normally when Sanyukta laid on the bed with out wasting a word.

Randhir started listing music on his laptop with earplugs. Sanyukta trying to catch a sleep when she felt a sharp pain at her lower abdomen. She got up from the bed anyhow and dashed inside the washroom quickly.

"Wow this is perfect, already there are so many problems and now this periods." Sanyukta sighed in disappointed after got sure that she is on her menstruation.

"I assured both di and bhabhi about the kids but this pain! Now how I suppose to take care of them?" Sanyukta thought that then came out from the washroom holding her belly.

Randhir was talking over the phone when Sanyukta came and lay down on the bed. The pain was unbearable for her but she don't want to let this know to Randhir. She pressed her lower lip with her teeth and trying not to moan in pain.

"Umm....Sanyukta main hospital jaa raha hu uncle ko dekhne aagar jarurat padi toh call karna." Randhir said when Sanyukta trying hard to bare the pain.

Randhir get ready quickly and left the room. As soon as he left Sanyukta cried in pain. Randhir came out and sat inside the car when he realized that he left his phone in the room. He came out and went towards the room. But when he entered at the room he was shocked to saw Sanyukta. She was holding her stomach and cried badly in pain.

"Sanyukta!" He rushed towards her.

"Sanyukta keya huya?" He asked holding her tight.

"Pet mein dard....bahut jyada." She said anyhow as she can't bare the pain now.

"Pehele kyu nehi kaha, chalo doctor ke pass chalte hain." He said and about to lifted her up when she stopped him.

"No it's okay." She said when moaned in pain.

"Dard se tadap rahi ho aur bol rahi ho it's okay, have you lost it!" Randhir said in disbelief.

"Ra-Randhir I-I am on my periods... that's why!" Sanyukta said anyhow thus he felt awkward.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें